High Spy
Marshmallow

Matter is frozen light and the speed of gravity

Post by High Spy »

Re: God was Sorry
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 8#p2861258
bill4long wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:10 am
yellowstone123 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:39 pm
I believe Astronomers believe this also: maybe not soon but in another 5 billion years when our sun flares into a red giant as it exhausts it's fuel; later fades into oblivion as a white dwarf a.k.a. in Mormon land as a pure dwarf and then into a black dwarf. No black dwarfs yet but that is where our Sun is heading as white becomes pure and then settles into black or the purest of the pure.
"The Bible". Hehehe. As if that's a definite thing. Yes, I view High Spy as a crackpot. No offense however. I hope s/he has a nice life.
No worries, the dissolving earth idea isn’t something I primarily focus on, but this video looks interesting and perhaps TWM may shed additional light here. Gravity does contain the letters of my given name, and I do like to play around with the stuff.

(Stuff … Gravity) :mrgreen:

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

High Spy wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:36 am

yellowstone123 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:39 pm
I believe Astronomers believe this also: maybe not soon but in another 5 billion years when our sun flares into a red giant as it exhausts it's fuel; later fades into oblivion as a white dwarf a.k.a. in Mormon land as a pure dwarf and then into a black dwarf. No black dwarfs yet but that is where our Sun is heading as white becomes pure and then settles into black or the purest of the pure.
"The Bible". Hehehe. As if that's a definite thing. Yes, I view High Spy as a crackpot. No offense however. I hope s/he has a nice life.
No worries, the dissolving earth idea isn’t something I primarily focus on, but this video looks interesting and perhaps TWM may shed additional light here. Gravity does contain the letters of my given name, and I do like to play around with the stuff.

So close yet so far away. This does validate everything I have said yet he creates errors when he puts the pieces together.

Matter is frozen light? Not quite because light is just a propagation wave through the ether. Ether is constantly swirling into matter and is annihilated. The electron wave is the ether spiraling in. It is continually replaced which is the key they are missing. So it appears frozen.

The speed of gravity? He agrees that gravity has momentum. Yes the flowing ether has momentum. The either does transfer momentum to matter on collision. I did not watch most of the two videos. When he says that gravity has momentum then he must also say that gravity is a pushing force rather than a pulling force. Did he? Regardless the more mass in a location the more ether will leave the system at a faster rate. So in the case of a blackhole the ether is travelling faster towards the blackhole than a propagation wave can move away from the blackhole. So yes, gravity can in a sense move faster than light but in reality it is the ether moving.

It is not easy to come up with language to balance his views with what I know. However if there are any questions then please ask and I will try to give an understandable answer.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:33 am

So close yet so far away. This does validate everything I have said yet he creates errors when he puts the pieces together.

Matter is frozen light? Not quite because light is just a propagation wave through the ether. Ether is constantly swirling into matter and is annihilated. The electron wave is the ether spiraling in. It is continually replaced which is the key they are missing. So it appears frozen.

The speed of gravity? He agrees that gravity has momentum. Yes the flowing ether has momentum. The either does transfer momentum to matter on collision. I did not watch most of the two videos. When he says that gravity has momentum then he must also say that gravity is a pushing force rather than a pulling force. Did he? Regardless the more mass in a location the more ether will leave the system at a faster rate. So in the case of a blackhole the ether is travelling faster towards the blackhole than a propagation wave can move away from the blackhole. So yes, gravity can in a sense move faster than light but in reality it is the ether moving.

It is not easy to come up with language to balance his views with what I know. However if there are any questions then please ask and I will try to give an understandable answer.
"If light travels with respect to aether, and aether is moving like a bucking bronco, then what is aether moving with respect to?"

https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 1#p2861341

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:27 pm

"If light travels with respect to aether, and aether is moving like a bucking bronco, then what is aether moving with respect to?"

The universe is pressurized by the aether. The aether travels with respect to high pressure areas and low pressure areas, high to low. Low pressure areas are caused by aether moving into and through matter. Gravity is due to the aether imparting a momentum impulse to matter as it moves through matter. Electricity is aether moving down a wire. Magnetism are atoms spinning in a unified direction acting upon the aether.

Predictions of this model.
The universe will expand at an ever increasing rate as long as it is pressurized.
The speed of light is faster between stars because the pressure is greater.
Gravity will weaken over time.
Nuclear forces will weaken over time and rate of decay will increase.
This creation will end and all matter will dissolve.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:45 pm

The universe is pressurized by the aether. The aether travels with respect to high pressure areas and low pressure areas, high to low. Low pressure areas are caused by aether moving into and through matter. Gravity is due to the aether imparting a momentum impulse to matter as it moves through matter. Electricity is aether moving down a wire. Magnetism are atoms spinning in a unified direction acting upon the aether.

The universe will expand at an ever increasing rate as long as it is pressurized.
Q: How did the Michelson-Morley experiment disprove the lumineferous ether concept in classical physics?

CHATGPT: The Michelson-Morley experiment aimed to detect the motion of the Earth through the luminiferous aether, which was thought to be the medium through which light waves propagated. The experiment involved splitting a beam of light and sending it in two perpendicular directions, then recombining the beams to see if there was any interference pattern caused by the Earth's motion through the aether. However, the results consistently showed no interference pattern, suggesting that the speed of light was constant regardless of the direction of motion through the supposed aether medium. This contradicted the prevailing theory at the time and ultimately led to the rejection of the idea of a luminiferous aether.

How would you respond to the results of this experiment?

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Q: But did it falsified the ether or just contradict a prevailing theory?

Chatgpt: The Michelson-Morley experiment didn't definitively falsify the existence of the aether, but it strongly contradicted the prevailing theory that there was a stationary medium through which light waves traveled. This contradiction played a significant role in the eventual abandonment of the aether theory in favor of Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity, which posits that the speed of light is constant in all inertial frames of reference, independent of the motion of the source or the observer. While the Michelson-Morley experiment didn't completely falsify the aether concept, it rendered it unnecessary for explaining the behavior of light and laid the groundwork for the development of modern physics.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Q: Does general relativity explain the behavior of light at all known levels of magnification or in all known context?

Chatgpt: General relativity provides a comprehensive framework for understanding gravity and the behavior of massive objects, including light, on large scales such as planetary motion, galaxy dynamics, and gravitational lensing. However, on very small scales, such as those encountered in quantum mechanics, general relativity breaks down and is incompatible with quantum mechanics. This is where a theory of quantum gravity is needed to describe the behavior of gravity and light at extremely small scales, such as those encountered near black holes or during the early moments of the universe. So while general relativity explains the behavior of light in many contexts, it is not the complete picture, and a unified theory that combines general relativity with quantum mechanics is still a topic of ongoing research.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:13 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:45 pm

Q: How did the Michelson-Morley experiment disprove the lumineferous ether concept in classical physics?

CHATGPT: The Michelson-Morley experiment aimed to detect the motion of the Earth through the luminiferous aether, which was thought to be the medium through which light waves propagated. The experiment involved splitting a beam of light and sending it in two perpendicular directions, then recombining the beams to see if there was any interference pattern caused by the Earth's motion through the aether. However, the results consistently showed no interference pattern, suggesting that the speed of light was constant regardless of the direction of motion through the supposed aether medium. This contradicted the prevailing theory at the time and ultimately led to the rejection of the idea of a luminiferous aether.

How would you respond to the results of this experiment?
Simple, their experiment assumed that the Aether would just go around the earth. But it doesn't, it goes through the earth and into the earth and into the matter particles and is annihilated. So if their experiment does not assume the correct details they are not going to arrive at the correct results and they are not going to see what they expected to see.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:25 pm Q: Does general relativity explain the behavior of light at all known levels of magnification or in all known context?

Chatgpt: General relativity provides a comprehensive framework for understanding gravity and the behavior of massive objects, including light, on large scales such as planetary motion, galaxy dynamics, and gravitational lensing. However, on very small scales, such as those encountered in quantum mechanics, general relativity breaks down and is incompatible with quantum mechanics. This is where a theory of quantum gravity is needed to describe the behavior of gravity and light at extremely small scales, such as those encountered near black holes or during the early moments of the universe. So while general relativity explains the behavior of light in many contexts, it is not the complete picture, and a unified theory that combines general relativity with quantum mechanics is still a topic of ongoing research.
General relativity is pure bunk. Take the underlying equation for example, E = MC^2. If C is a constant then how can C be squared and have meaning. What if the speed of light is defined as 1 of something then E = MC^2 would be just E = M1. And besides the speed of light is not a constant. It travels faster in deep space because the aether is under more pressure in deep space. So E = MC^2 is just a useful approximation. In other words it is a very big number that was useful in creating the atomic bomb. E = MC^2 is otherwise meaningless.

If physicist did not make up fairytales for the wealthy to buy into they'd have no way of earning a paycheck.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:21 am
Valo wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:25 pm Q: Does general relativity explain the behavior of light at all known levels of magnification or in all known context?

General relativity is pure bunk. Take the underlying equation for example, E = MC^2. If C is a constant then how can C be squared and have meaning. What if the speed of light is defined as 1 of something then E = MC^2 would be just E = M1. And besides the speed of light is not a constant. It travels faster in deep space because the aether is under more pressure in deep space. So E = MC^2 is just a useful approximation. In other words it is a very big number that was useful in creating the atomic bomb. E = MC^2 is otherwise meaningless.

If physicist did not make up fairytales for the wealthy to buy into they'd have no way of earning a paycheck.
What is light?

iwmp offered these questions and observations:
Imwashingmypirate wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:20 pm
Valo wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:08 pm

The Wicker Man would be a better person to ask. I have my limits. :D
I edited again with an afterthought lol. I wonder if The Wicker Man is trying to explain what he is trying to say in a way that he thinks people can visualise and grasp but it kind of loses it's meaning when you have a pre existing notion for what those examples look like. It might make sense to take the essence of what he is trying to say. But the reality is different.

I don't know that I find general relativity to be beautiful. But I do find light to be beautiful. The first thing we are told is that God created light. And to most people, when we thing light we think the sun and brightness. But actually light isn't just bright rays of sun, it is a massive spectrum that goes beyond what we can detect. Even with our equipment, I believe we are limited in our knowledge of the EM spectrum. I genuinely believe there is a lot more to it that we are taught. The way light interacts with objects causing excitation and photon release allowing us to visualise interactions that are happening at an atomic level. Yes, we take it at face value. But even things like texture, dullness, shine. All of that is telling us information about an objects structure and elemental qualities. And that is thanks to light.

All of our energy comes from light. We wouldn't exist without it.

Edit again lol. Not the first thing we are told.. sorry. Super tired today.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:34 pm

What is light?

Valo wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:08 pm

The Wicker Man would be a better person to ask. I have my limits. :D
I edited again with an afterthought lol. I wonder if The Wicker Man is trying to explain what he is trying to say in a way that he thinks people can visualise and grasp but it kind of loses it's meaning when you have a pre existing notion for what those examples look like. It might make sense to take the essence of what he is trying to say. But the reality is different.

I don't know that I find general relativity to be beautiful. But I do find light to be beautiful. The first thing we are told is that God created light. And to most people, when we thing light we think the sun and brightness. But actually light isn't just bright rays of sun, it is a massive spectrum that goes beyond what we can detect. Even with our equipment, I believe we are limited in our knowledge of the EM spectrum. I genuinely believe there is a lot more to it that we are taught. The way light interacts with objects causing excitation and photon release allowing us to visualise interactions that are happening at an atomic level. Yes, we take it at face value. But even things like texture, dullness, shine. All of that is telling us information about an objects structure and elemental qualities. And that is thanks to light.

Everything is derived from the model. There are just a few parts to the model.

These are the components of the model.
1) There is aether
2) There is matter

These are the states of each component of the model.
1) Aether pressurizes the universe
2) Matter is being held together

These are the interactions between the components of the model
1) Aether at the center of a particle of matter ceases to exist
2) A low pressure area is brought about when aether ceases to exist
3) Surrounding aether then rushes in and the process is continuous
4) When aether rushes through and into matter it transfers a momentum impulse to matter

These are the effects of the interaction between the components of the model
1) Gravity as a pushing force
2) Aether spiraling into an atom of matter creating an "electron cloud"
3) When the aether spirals further in it supplies the strong nuclear force
4) The aether also form vortex that interlock to supply weak nuclear forces

These are the observable consequences of the model
1) Light as a propagation wave through the aether
2) Electricity is aether being forced down a conductor
3) Magnetism is atoms spinning in unison changing the direction of the aether
4) The big bang, enough of a pressure drop in the aether allowing the singularity to fly apart
5) Black hole, aether moving into matter faster than a propagation wave can escape
6) Halo around a star, The light from a star that is behind is bent by the moving aether when it passes the closer star
7) Ever expanding universe at an ever increasing rate, the aether is expanding always with acceleration
9) Sunspot cycle, Jupiter competing with the Sun for aether the closer they are the more unstable the Sun becomes

Predictions of the model
1) Light travels faster between the stars where the pressure is greater
2) Stars are not as far away as they seem
3) The rate of radioactive decay in unstable isotopes will increase over time
4) Other isotopes will become unstable
5) Stars will change from fusion to fission at some point
6) A long ice age will occur when a star changes from fusion to fission
7) Gravity will weaken
8) When gravity weakens far enough the universe will dissolve

In other words this model explains everything. And when something new is observed this model never requires modification.

I first proposed this model in 1969 when I was 12 years old.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:39 pm
Valo wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:34 pm

What is light?

Everything is derived from the model. There are just a few parts to the model.

1) There is aether
2) There is matter

These are the states of each component of the model.

4) When aether rushes through and into matter it transfers a momentum impulse to matter

3) When the aether spirals further in it supplies the strong nuclear force
4) The aether also form vortex that interlock to supply weak nuclear forces

These are the observable consequences of the model
3) Magnetism is atoms spinning in unison changing the direction of the aether
4) The big bang, enough of a pressure drop in the aether allowing the singularity to fly apart
5) Black hole, aether moving into matter faster than a propagation wave can escape
6) Halo around a star, The light from a star that is behind is bent by the moving aether when it passes the closer star
7) Ever expanding universe at an ever increasing rate, the aether is expanding always with acceleration
9) Sunspot cycle, Jupiter competing with the Sun for aether the closer they are the more unstable the Sun becomes

Predictions of the model
7) Gravity will weaken

In other words this model explains everything. And when something new is observed this model never requires modification.
Thank you for taking the time to provide that information.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Where does the matter in the system come from?

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 pm Where does the matter in the system come from?
That was not revealed to me. However, my own human imagination sees matter as similar to a computer screen. A computer screen is a matrix of holes for lack of a better word that light can escape from to form basic units called pixels. So I imagine holes that are not fixed in 3D space from which aether can escape form 3d pixels (atoms) in space. But I reiterate that is just an imagining and nothing more.

Justapiratewasher
Pirate

Post by Justapiratewasher »

The Wicker Man wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:39 pm Everything is derived from the model. There are just a few parts to the model.

1) There is aether
2) There is matter
Surely more components than this?
TWM wrote: These are the states of each component of the model.

How does the aether cease to exist if the aether is rushing in? What causes the aether to continue not existing to keep this process continuous?
TWM wrote:

So is the aether electric charge or magnetic field then?
TWM wrote: 3) When the aether spirals further in it supplies the strong nuclear force
?
TWM wrote: 4) The aether also form vortex that interlock to supply weak nuclear forces
If the aether is responsible for all these forces, why do they all behave differently?
TWM wrote: These are the observable consequences of the model
So aether has an electrical component?
TWM wrote: 3) Magnetism is atoms spinning in unison changing the direction of the aether
Gravity?
TWM wrote: 7) Ever expanding universe at an ever increasing rate, the aether is expanding always with acceleration

Predictions of the model
7) Gravity will weaken

I first proposed this model in 1969 when I was 12 years old.

Justapiratewasher
Pirate

Valo wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 pm Where does the matter in the system come from?
Matter comes from energy. But where does the original energy come from. The first something? This is where we have the idea of a creator fixes this. But even then where does the creator come from? It gets harder when you try to go all the way back to nothingness. The creation story suggests that God existed before anything. So God existed in the nothing.

Justapiratewasher
Pirate

TWM, I used your word aether because it was you I was replying to and you were using it. I take it to be that you are talking about ether

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Justapiratewasher wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:03 pm TWM, I used your word aether because it was you I was replying to and you were using it. I take it to be that you are talking about ether
lol, I used aether because Valo used aether. I have seen it both ways but I usually use ether as well. Let's ask ChatGPT.

ME
where does the inconsistency between the word aether and the word ether come from?
ChatGPT
The inconsistency between the words "aether" and "ether" primarily arises from historical and linguistic factors.

Historical Usage:

"Aether" (also spelled "ether") historically referred to a hypothetical substance or medium believed to fill the space beyond the Earth's atmosphere. In ancient Greek cosmology, aether was considered the material that made up the heavens and distinguished them from the terrestrial realm.
In the context of physics, the concept of aether was prominent in theories of light propagation prior to the development of modern physics. It was proposed as a medium through which light waves could travel, analogous to air or water being mediums for sound or water waves.
Spelling Variations:

The term has been spelled in various ways throughout history, including "aether" and "ether." The choice of spelling often reflects historical conventions, language differences, and individual preferences.
In modern usage, "aether" is more commonly used in scientific contexts, particularly in discussions of historical theories and concepts. "Ether" is sometimes used in literary or poetic contexts, though it can also refer to chemical compounds.
Modern Interpretations:

In modern physics, the concept of aether as a medium for light propagation has largely fallen out of favor due to experimental evidence supporting the wave-particle duality of light and the theory of relativity, which does not require a luminiferous aether.
However, variations of the term "aether" continue to be used in speculative or alternative theories of physics, often with different interpretations or connotations.
In summary, the inconsistency between "aether" and "ether" can be attributed to historical usage, linguistic variations, and evolving interpretations within the context of physics and other disciplines. Despite variations in spelling and usage, both terms refer to the same concept of a hypothetical medium or substance proposed in ancient and early modern theories of cosmology and physics.

Give me a minute and I'll get to the rest of your questions.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Justapiratewasher wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:02 pm
Matter comes from energy. But where does the original energy come from. The first something? This is where we have the idea of a creator fixes this. But even then where does the creator come from? It gets harder when you try to go all the way back to nothingness. The creation story suggests that God existed before anything. So God existed in the nothing.
I appreciate your response. My question was making assumptions. And we usually don't have visitors so it's like I'm just assuming it's gonna be Michael Sherwin who answers! :D

My question was asked to Michael Sherwin in the context of this thread and the topic being a discussion of the model of the Universe given to Michael Sherwin by the Spirit.

Given the model he presents and the two primary components of said model/system being aether and matter, I wanted to understand where the matter came from? If the aether is rushing in, and my understanding is that the Aether comes from God, and is colliding with matter, then where did the matter come from? Why is there a need to pressurize a "sack full of matter" and where the hell did God get the sack full of matter from? :D