Wind is also Spirit.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

And behold another 57 anomaly!

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Finrock wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 4:55 pm I just made the connection yesterday between Mighty and Strong and MS. I made this connection because I accidentally typed MIghty with a capital M and I. When I reread my post it stood out and made me think of Michael and then I saw the link, MS for Mighty and Strong.
In conclusion, the name Michael, with its Hebrew origins, archangelic significance, nickname associations, cultural and historical importance, and symbolic connotations, collectively denote strength and power.
Strong wind. Swift wind. Sure wind.

It fits.
Sherwin also means as fast as the wind. At least it did 30 years ago when I looked it up. According to what I looked up Sherwin comes from "shear wind as fast as the wind". Weird!

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Finrock wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 4:57 pm And behold another 57 anomaly!
I don't count clock times. That is just a 1 in 60 chance.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

The Wicker Man wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:26 am
I hear you although I've had clock time validated as Truthful. :D

Then there is also this:
44 But Alma said unto him: Thou hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God? Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.
:D

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Finrock wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:41 pm

Then there is also this:
44 But Alma said unto him: Thou hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God? Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

The Wicker Man wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:04 pm
Finrock wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:41 pm

Then there is also this:
John 6
28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

The Source of Life, Energy, and Intelligence is what or who we call Father. The AntiChrist uses the Source to create a false, or corrupted universe, denying the Source at the same time.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

Either Father allowed it or He was deceived. What other options are there?

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

The Wicker Man wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:57 pm
Finrock wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:42 pm Mighty and Strong

MS

If I'm reading between the lines correctly then I wish that I was as sure about who I really am. But I am not sure because in so many ways I am incredibly inept in this world. I'll spare everyone the list of my ineptitudes, lol.

My story reveals who I am. But I don't feel like I am that personage. That personage is magnificent. I am not. And yet I can call earthquakes, partially fill lake Mead, change the path of hurricanes, prevent floods and many other things have I done in my life. And it scares and troubles me everytime it happens.

My story says that I am the man child. The sign of the woman points back to my birthdate. I had no clue that was the case until the Spirit told me to look. And of course it was the case because everytime the Spirit has me look I always find whatever it is. I'm also Michael because God made my parents name me Michael. I'm also protected because I should have been torn to pieces numerous times and everytime I have walked away without a scratch. I've never had a broken bone.

So yes according to my story I am the incarnation of Michael the Archangel. Though I do not know that as I have no memory of being that Michael. And yet why does my life fulfill bible prophecy? For example.

Isaiah 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I thought surname meant last name so that did not make sense at first. However, surname is also a name of position or circumstance. And then when I was three I was drowning and I from above saw a spirit boy come out of my body that was taken away by two spirit men. I then entered what became my body. And here is another scripture that now makes sense.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Am I going to far? Isn't that a bit presumptuous on my part? I feel like running away and hiding. And not being seen again until I can throw, lightning bolts (I promise no fire from heaven though :lol: ), so to speak. Why are you, BND, Enoch and maybe a couple more so much more convinced than I am? What if you are wrong? What if it is all a deception?
"All things are known because we want to believe in them." Frank Hebert

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Me either, or 2 digits in general unless accompanied, like today’s license plate ending in 557 or 577 that was then followed by one that ended in 888 like your four demonstration earthquakes stepping in 0.8 magnitude three times. The 888 plate was a rare yellow one, and perked my interest. My first stop this fine afternoon was to get more pencil boxes. I few days ago a video about why pencils are yellow appeared in my feed. The pencil boxes were a perfect find and I was happy not having to experience another excruciating wait tor stuff, which is the norm in Alaska. I bought 4 clear 2 pink, teal, and green cases for a total of 10. The cashier offered up a reusable bag for 75 cents, but I spied a big one that looked close to what has previously required custom creation. When I got to the car it fit my seven gallon jug and thinking it could be modified for my specific purpose I returned to the store and bought 10 more. When I got home it turned out that it works perfectly, without modification. Valo said the needed bag would exist, and his statement turned out 100% correct. It’s bright red and displays the name of a craft store.

(Finrock and Valo … are gnu too) ~whale~

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:06 am
Me either, or 2 digits in general unless accompanied, like today’s license plate ending in 557 or 577 that was then followed by one that ended in 888 like your four demonstration earthquakes stepping in 0.8 magnitude three times. The 888 plate was a rare yellow one, and perked my interest. My first stop this fine afternoon was to get more pencil boxes. I few days ago a video about why pencils are yellow appeared in my feed. The pencil boxes were a perfect find and I was happy not having to experience another excruciating wait tor stuff, which is the norm in Alaska. I bought 4 clear 2 pink, teal, and green cases for a total of 10. The cashier offered up a reusable bag for 75 cents, but I spied a big one that looked close to what has previously required custom creation. When I got to the car it fit my seven gallon jug and thinking it could be modified for my specific purpose I returned to the store and bought 10 more. When I got home it turned out that it works perfectly, without modification. Valo said the needed bag would exist, and his statement turned out 100% correct. It’s bright red and displays the name of a craft store.

(Finrock and Valo … are gnu too) ~whale~

3 eights

3 8