I saw this vision today....

Enoch
Marshmallow

I saw this vision today....

Post by Enoch »

I saw the United States in a vision, from the South West a bear attacked, from the North East an red army attacked, I saw missiles, fires, military personal, I saw other nations hands trying to get a piece of the United States, I saw a young man with the “word of God” I saw many follow him, I saw an false alien invasion, I saw masses worshipping this young man, connected to the ‘aliens’, I saw we entered into a new era and a state of peace and prosperity, I saw it was a lie and had other dark purposes, I saw another man wake up, with power from God, I saw him preach many miracles and call to return to God, then I saw the end of this creation, like a closing as the tv turns off….

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Enoch wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:10 pm I saw the United States in a vision, from the South West a bear attacked, from the North East an red army attacked, I saw missiles, fires, military personal, I saw other nations hands trying to get a piece of the United States, I saw a young man with the “word of God” I saw many follow him, I saw an false alien invasion, I saw masses worshipping this young man, connected to the ‘aliens’, I saw we entered into a new era and a state of peace and prosperity, I saw it was a lie and had other dark purposes, I saw another man wake up, with power from God, I saw him preach many miracles and call to return to God, then I saw the end of this creation, like a closing as the tv turns off….
What did the "another man" look like? Denver Snuffer looks like he could be my brother (he's not lol). Did the another man resemble Denver Snuffer? Just curious.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Just when things seemed to be settling down, Trump gets shot and strange things again come to the fore.

The timing is again curious and the topic number is a full house of fives and sevens. 8-)

Coming to a theater near you on the 12th of September
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=75577

Driving home today I was contemplating the timeline and where things would likely be when spy turns 62, having been born in 62 on a day President Kennedy made one of his Going to the Moon speeches. I clicked over to the AM dial and KBYR was playing the Lars Larsen show and just then I heard him say something about his birthday and September 12th. Then he said “Disney Crap” and searching those words would find something, but then a commercial break came on. The guy he was talking to was signed by the Buffalo Bills, but suffered injuries during training and never actually played in any games, rather he went on to play Superman. Anyways an announcement was first made about https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32356994/ on Lars birthday, which was August 1st and one day after super dudes birthday. Sounds like that was about 11 months ago. :?

So what do you think will be transpiring on the cusp of July and August. :?:

And also on the 62nd anniversary of said moon type speech. :?:

— The linked preview is 2 minutes and 38 seconds. 🐸

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

The Wicker Man wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:54 am
Enoch wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:10 pm I saw the United States in a vision, from the South West a bear attacked, from the North East an red army attacked, I saw missiles, fires, military personal, I saw other nations hands trying to get a piece of the United States, I saw a young man with the “word of God” I saw many follow him, I saw an false alien invasion, I saw masses worshipping this young man, connected to the ‘aliens’, I saw we entered into a new era and a state of peace and prosperity, I saw it was a lie and had other dark purposes, I saw another man wake up, with power from God, I saw him preach many miracles and call to return to God, then I saw the end of this creation, like a closing as the tv turns off….
What did the "another man" look like? Denver Snuffer looks like he could be my brother (he's not lol). Did the another man resemble Denver Snuffer? Just curious.
I believe he was older, but his visage I didn't see... I didn't know you looked like Denver...

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:06 am Just when things seemed to be settling down, Trump gets shot and strange things again come to the fore.

The timing is again curious and the topic number is a full house of fives and sevens. 8-)

Driving home today I was contemplating the timeline and where things would likely be when spy turns 62, having been born in 62 on a day President Kennedy made one of his Going to the Moon speeches. I clicked over to the AM dial and KBYR was playing the Lars Larsen show and just then I heard him say something about his birthday and September 12th. Then he said “Disney Crap” and searching those words would find something, but then a commercial break came on. The guy he was talking to was signed by the Buffalo Bills, but suffered injuries during training and never actually played in any games, rather he went on to play Superman. Anyways an announcement was first made about https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32356994/ on Lars birthday, which was August 1st and one day after super dudes birthday. Sounds like that was about 11 months ago. :?

Dash the clocks and break them free.....

A new time is entering, a new time is entering, a new time is entering

Who shall come, Who shall we see,

From the darkness to the light,

A being filled with fright,

dark and loathsome he shall be,

his magic soon shall be set free.....

no matter how much they think time prolongs,

it has been measured, and their time is done....

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:06 am Just when things seemed to be settling down, Trump gets shot and strange things again come to the fore.

I have watched all the God Is Not Dead movies. I watched them for entertainment and not for content although some of the arguments for God were well thought out. This new movie looks like it might be the best one of all of them. I hope it does not disappoint!

P.S. The topic id -- wow! IIRC 7 represents Jesus and 8 is the Christ or risen Jesus. I'm not quite sure any more. The 7557 look like the AC 75 mirrored by the DS 57. And three 7's maybe represent the human vessel that they inhabit. Just an impression on my part. And there is that 38 that keeps popping up. Pattern recognition taken into consideration it still seems quite dense.

My 67th birthday is in 10 days.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Enoch wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:06 pm

The Spirt is the bat, summed it up well. A ball is a type of aerial object of which there are many and many types of apparatus that send them skyward. Perhaps from Centerfield … time will tell soon enough … patience is a virtue … let us pray thy kingdom come, thy will be done …

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

K-PAX (film)

K-PAX is a 2001 science fiction mystery film based on Gene Brewer's 1995 novel of the same name. An American-German co-production, it was directed by Iain Softley, starring Kevin Spacey, Jeff Bridges, Mary McCormack, and Alfre Woodard. The film tells the story of a psychiatric patient who claims to be an alien from the planet K-PAX. During his treatment, the patient demonstrates an outlook on life that ultimately proves inspirational for his fellow patients and especially for his psychiatrist.

Plot

After claiming he is an extraterrestrial from the planet 'K-PAX', 1,000 light years away in the Lyra constellation, prot (not capitalized and pronounced with a long O, rhyming with boat) is committed to the Psychiatric Institute of Manhattan. There, psychiatrist Dr. Mark Powell attempts to cure him of his apparent delusions. However, prot is unwavering in his ability to provide cogent answers to questions about himself, K-PAX, and its civilizations. His medical examination only reinforces his story, as prot can see ultraviolet light and he is completely resistant to the effects of Thorazine. Powell introduces him to a group of astrophysicists who are befuddled when prot displays a highly detailed level of knowledge about his claimed star system that was unknown to them.

prot also wins over the other patients at the Institute, each of whom believes unquestioningly that he is indeed from K-PAX. prot, who claims to have journeyed to Earth by means of "faster-than-light travel," explains that he can take one person with him when he returns. Thereafter, most of the patients at the Institute ask prot to take them with him.

Upon learning that many of his patients expect to leave Earth on July 27, Powell confronts prot, who explains that it is a predetermined date. However, Powell believes this to be a significant date in prot's life, a day on which he suffered a severe psychological trauma. Powell decides to subject prot to regression hypnosis, which works well. Using information gained from these sessions, Powell figures out that prot may simply be an alter ego of Robert Porter, a man from New Mexico who worked as a 'knocker' (animal slaughterer) in a local abattoir, who attempted suicide in 1996 after his wife and child were murdered by a drifter. Powell tries to confront prot with this knowledge, showing him a photo of Robert Porter in a high school yearbook and stating that it is in fact prot himself; but prot's reaction is one of bemusement, and he cryptically tells Powell that he hopes he will take good care of Robert now that he has found him.

On July 27 as the hospital staff watch, the camera in prot's room cuts to static at the precise time prot said he would leave Earth. Powell finds Porter lying on the floor in his room, catatonic, prot having apparently left Porter's body for the light travel back to K-PAX. As Robert is being wheeled out of the room, the other patients do not recognize him as prot and say that prot has gone. In addition, one of the patients is missing: Bess, a woman who had remained mute since her home was destroyed in a fire and who had been among the patients that asked to go to K-PAX with prot. She is never found. The other patients believe that prot has taken her to K-PAX. Powell continues to take care of the catatonic Porter and tells him about how the patients he helped have gone on to live normal lives again, but Robert does not respond. Powell is left with no absolute answer as to whether prot was in fact an alien entity or just a coping mechanism of the traumatized Porter, but seems far from convinced that Porter's behavior was a delusion.

In a final voiceover, prot explains to Powell that the people of K-PAX have discovered that our universe will repeat its events again and again, so the mistakes we make will be repeated forever. prot encourages Powell to make this time count, as it is the only chance we have. Inspired, Powell begins a new, better life by reconciling with his estranged son Michael

Also Porter (prot) was born in Flagstaff AZ on July 27th 1967. I was born in AZ 7/27/1957. Also prot is connected to a heart monitor and it showed him controlling his heart rate iirc and the middle number shown was 57 bpm. Also when Porter tried to commit suicide by drowning himself on his birthday 7/27 he was indwelt by prot. When I was drowning in a mountain lake in 1960 I saw a soul/spirit coming out of my body that looked like me. Two spirit entities then took the Soul/spirit boy away. I then entered into what became my body. So prot and myself have that in common. It was a very strange experience for me watching that movie.

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

The Wicker Man wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:58 pm K-PAX (film)
Also Porter (prot) was born in Flagstaff AZ on July 27th 1967. I was born in AZ 7/27/1957. Also prot is connected to a heart monitor and it showed him controlling his heart rate iirc and the middle number shown was 57 bpm. Also when Porter tried to commit suicide by drowning himself on his birthday 7/27 he was indwelt by prot. When I was drowning in a mountain lake in 1960 I saw a soul/spirit coming out of my body that looked like me. Two spirit entities then took the Soul/spirit boy away. I then entered into what became my body. So prot and myself have that in common. It was a very strange experience for me watching that movie.
This sounds like a really interesting film. Who do you think the spirit boy that looked like you was?

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

High Spy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:33 pm

The Spirt is the bat, summed it up well. A ball is a type of aerial object of which there are many and many types of apparatus that send them skyward. Perhaps from Centerfield … time will tell soon enough … patience is a virtue … let us pray thy kingdom come, thy will be done …
I was given a poem about a bat - it began with the words from Alice in Wonderland - Madhatter

twinkle, twinkle little bat
how I wonder where you're at
deep within earth you hide
waiting forth your times abide

but I can't recall it all....

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Enoch wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:25 pm

I was given a poem about a bat - it began with the words from Alice in Wonderland - Madhatter

One of my reoccurring thoughts is that I am from somewhere else and that I was hidden away here on Earth to keep me safe. The LDS seer lady that the missionaries took me to see said that I am not human. It does not get any weirder than that, lol.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

The center of the universe may be in the center of Centerfield in Centerville. :idea:

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

The Wicker Man wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:41 pm

One of my reoccurring thoughts is that I am from somewhere else and that I was hidden away here on Earth to keep me safe. The LDS seer lady that the missionaries took me to see said that I am not human. It does not get any weirder than that, lol.
Yeah definitely strange, on one occasion I was told we are not really here - the body 'faded into the background' but the head didn't as much, another time I saw a human then a symbol then the same human on the bottom like a fraction in 3d, the top one represented our higher self, the symbol was some kind of portal connected with the flower of life, and the bottom human representing a 'fallen' portion of the higher self inhabiting this current state...

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Enoch wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:14 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:41 pm

Yeah definitely strange, on one occasion I was told we are not really here - the body 'faded into the background' but the head didn't as much, another time I saw a human then a symbol then the same human on the bottom like a fraction in 3d, the top one represented our higher self, the symbol was some kind of portal connected with the flower of life, and the bottom human representing a 'fallen' portion of the higher self inhabiting this current state...
Yes! I have posted something similar. Our greater self is somewhere else and that we are mere avatars of our greater self.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

I saw a vision of these ideas many months ago. Maybe a year ago, of how our higher self is being beamed, is a bad word, but I drew a picture. I'll try to find it. Or recreate what I remember if I can't find it.

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

Finrock wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:14 am I saw a vision of these ideas many months ago. Maybe a year ago, of how our higher self is being beamed, is a bad word, but I drew a picture. I'll try to find it. Or recreate what I remember if I can't find it.
That would be cool to see :)

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

Enoch wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:14 pm
Finrock wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:14 am I saw a vision of these ideas many months ago. Maybe a year ago, of how our higher self is being beamed, is a bad word, but I drew a picture. I'll try to find it. Or recreate what I remember if I can't find it.
That would be cool to see :)
This is the original drawing. Found it folded in my cabinet.

I drew it as I was trying to explain it to my son and I wanted a reference so I could eventually make a better painting or drawing or some artistic rendering of what I saw.

The chicken scratch says "my real home" and then "our Universe" as in the current one.

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

That's cool I got to make a drawing of mine - and upload to share...

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

Enoch wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:14 am That's cool I got to make a drawing of mine - and upload to share...
It's a crude rendition but the focus on the head is part of the vision. There is some part of our brain that allows our consciousness to interface with this realm. There is almost like a portal open where a portion of the Father is being protruded through in to this realm. The intelligence inflates the mind.

My plan was to make a painting of this. Haven't gotten around to it yet.