Set No Moor

Valo
Marshmallow

Set No Moor

Post by Valo »

Everything that's been meaningful to me

Now seems like a distant dream. I no longer know where to throw my anchor in this sea.

Seems foolish to set moor here as There is More to Sea...

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 am Everything that's been meaningful to me

Now seems like a distant dream. I no longer know where to throw my anchor in this sea.

The world is a big place. Happy exploring!

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Moor is a double whammy plus it connects well with our common denominator.

(Double, with nary a single circular shaped letter) ⚔️

“Swords exempting a pair of items” is a plausible name?

Most two sided tuples are formed like (Deep, but not Profound) which was the name of the game me nameless friend sprung upon our unsuspecting class. These tuple things seem a bit silly, except (Christ, but not CRYst) must give us pause as we pursue our pursuits. :lol:

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

I have to admit and acknowledge that God gives me thoughts and ideas. I'd be nothing without Him.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:43 pm
Valo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 am Everything that's been meaningful to me

The world is a big place. Happy exploring!
Thank you and thank you for that point of view.

It is not the first time your comments have made me shift perspective a bit. Cool. 😄

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Valo wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:44 pm I have to admit and acknowledge that God gives me thoughts and ideas. I'd be nothing without Him.

Laying here half awake thinking about a significant DM post about Cosmic Debris, and heard KOSU play Deserted, for 4 minutes 11 seconds. Instantly I knew it made sense synchronous with Sissy’s Sister on Southmoor. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BraaBlyE31I March 8 :?

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valo wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:44 pm I have to admit and acknowledge that God gives me thoughts and ideas. I'd be nothing without Him.
Re: Numbers...
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 5#p2860405
Gadianton wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:42 am
Too bad its all meaningless. Even when the skepticism fades and the measurements are better accepted, they are just as meaningless as they ever were.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Welcome aboard matey. 8-)

The first instrument that came to Spy’s mind aided our quest to measure a vector orthogonal to what Leo thought the first scientific instrument was.
https://brave.com/leo/ wrote:
The concept of a "first" scientific instrument is complex, as the definition of a scientific instrument has varied over time. However, one of the earliest known scientific instruments is the astrolabe, used for astronomical measurements since ancient times. It was used to measure the position of the sun, time, and latitude.
(Orthogonal, excepting Perpendicular) ⚔️

(These instruments combined … made navigation of the northern hemisphere possible, but not the south.) :mrgreen:

— Spy is B0ND minus the zero, which is circular like the O in sword. 8-)

… substitutes for a comma that may invalidate a n-tuple type word pattern.