Space Time Is Doomed

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Space Time Is Doomed

Post by The Wicker Man »

Starting around 2010 this phrase has been embraced by more and more physicist. They further refine this phrase by saying that "space time is not fundamental". This simply means that this creation can cease to exist and yet a fundamental reality will continue.

I have been saying this same thing using different words since 1969. I have explained many times that while in science class in 1969 the Spirit gave me a mental model of how the universe works. Everything can be explained by this very simple model. And when something 'new' is discovered by science this model predicted it ahead of time. And more importantly the model never needs to be modified when science finds something new.

I won't get into all the details of how it works. I've done that already many times. But I will explain it all again if someone is interested.

This creation is an energetic system. A star is the best example of this. However, a star cannot be energetic or even exist without gravity. This means that gravity is the source of energy in the creation. But without the creation gravity has no purpose and indeed gravity only exist within the creation. This means that something within the creation besides matter is responsible for gravity. Science has called this something else "the Higgs Field". And the Higgs Field is weakening.
Something is seriously wrong with gravity, and nobody's quite sure why.
I am quite sure. I have been quite sure for the last 54 years!
But that's not enough for a group of physicists who have developed an alternative theory to explain gravity. Their theory involves decaying particles and the Higgs boson.
This is just another way of saying that the Higgs Field is weakening. Which is another way of saying that gravity is slowly becoming weaker. The model given to me in 1969 also predicts the weakening of gravity.

Gravity, strong and weak nuclear forces are all the same thing. Strong and weak nuclear forces is just gravity working at a nanometer scale. A radioactive isotope is radioactive because gravity is no longer strong enough to hold the isotope together.

2nd Peter
3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Gravity was relevant to what I termed the Purple Circle on the Facist Forum a few years ago. Search 57votes and you'll discover where my 57th vote was screen captured, before my post was quickly removed. No warning was given, but my post silently vanished. The vote total still showed 57. :lol:

GRAvitY shows capitalization of Gary within this word that is in the bible, before an apple fell on Nerton's head. One guy on DM called spy a Wizard. Maybe he and another are catching on. Wizardly devices may be seen launching wizardly rockets at GravityWizards.org

1969 - 1957 means you were 12 or thereabouts. 8-)

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/i ... 2023-11-30 is my latest edit on https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 2#p2852902 for a headline saying 3 killed & 8 injured.

We're nearing the one year mark when the cease fire may end, or something like that.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

It's funny or weird how I discover these posts after the fact. I didn't know TWM had posted this. Again, perhaps it's my superconscious linking ideas in the dark but I'm getting ideas from somewhere and to me they feel like independent witnesses of an idea or an event or something yet to have happened, and yet I see visions in my mind.

It is not me as I as a man have resisted and been rebellious and prideful.

I don't want to say too much.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

For the record I just as of this posting started reading this. Like I made my first response only after only reading the title of this post and am about to read the whole thing after I hit submit...