Putin- Russia will have no choice but to hit those NATO targets.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Putin- Russia will have no choice but to hit those NATO targets.

Post by High Spy »

Re: The Russian Military, not as inept as they appear
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1253485
Michael Sherwin wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:06 pm What I have been shown these last few days is that the Russians are using an AI to direct the war. An AI that is learning with a learning adjustment cycle of about 30 days. In the Russian campaign we are not seeing the type of grand strategy meticulously worked out to the finest detail being executed. Instead we see hundreds of almost independent computer like moves all designed to do the most with the least amount of forces. It takes time for the AI to learn in real world conditions and until it does it's going to appear inept in many ways. However, the AI will learn and it will start to perform much better. And soon the Russian army will seem like it is ten times larger than it really is. It will anticipate everything the Ukrainian forces will try to do and smash them at every turn. When the AI is fully trained with real world tactics and sound strategies it will become unstoppable and Putin will unleash it against NATO. NATO will be brought to the edge of defeat and the US will be too busy with China to be of much help in Europe. We have battlefield AI also however the AI of the Russians will be much better.
Leftists Are Demonic wrote: Putin says that if F-16 fighter jets are supplied to Ukraine, like German tanks, they will be set on fire. However, if the fighter jets are launched from air bases outside Ukraine, Russia will have no choice but to hit those NATO targets.

It is an escalation that NATO will regret.

https://warnews247.gr/oukraniki-antepit ... isete-vid/

Other sources cited at warnews247.gr and you can Google it
14 months later, the war heads NATO’s way. ❗️

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Conchita, the visionary of Garabandal, said: “The Pope will go to Russia, to Moscow. As soon as he returns to the Vatican, hostilities will break out in different parts of Europe.”

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:56 am Conchita, the visionary of Garabandal, said: “The Pope will go to Russia, to Moscow. As soon as he returns to the Vatican, hostilities will break out in different parts of Europe.”
938: Prophecy Fulfilled? Pope Goes to Russia: Garabandal Interview with Glenn Hudson [Podcast]

https://taylormarshall.com/2023/02/938- ... dcast.html

Episode 938
3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

That makes so much sense. All the sudden this war in Ukraine makes sense. This is a war game, to precede the final battle. Wait a minute; Ezekial 38 predicts it. It says there will be a great war before the final war.... the war to end all wars.

This is why I am asking the chess question.... the only possible way to beat these AI algorithms is to not play. That movie "War Games" - I wonder if that movie is a true story in that it shows the man who taught computers how to play chess.... that person is a real person

And the only way to win against a war game computer is to not play....

Unless we are able to develop some power that is more powerful than a super computer. Or... maybe this power exists if we could learn to walk in it.

I keep trying to rely on inspiration to beat that computer at chess; so far; it's not working the best. At the same time... maybe God isn't giving me inspiration on how to beat it because He wants me to learn for myself. But if push came to shove.... then maybe things would be different.

It takes faith to lose.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

juliet wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:09 am That makes so much sense. All the sudden this war in Ukraine makes sense. This is a war game, to precede the final battle. Wait a minute; Ezekial 38 predicts it. It says there will be a great war before the final war.... the war to end all wars.

This is why I am asking the chess question.... the only possible way to beat these AI algorithms is to not play. That movie "War Games" - I wonder if that movie is a true story in that it shows the man who taught computers how to play chess.... that person is a real person

Unless we are able to develop some power that is more powerful than a super computer. Or... maybe this power exists if we could learn to walk in it.

I keep trying to rely on inspiration to beat that computer at chess; so far; it's not working the best. At the same time... maybe God isn't giving me inspiration on how to beat it because He wants me to learn for myself. But if push came to shove.... then maybe things would be different.

It takes faith to lose.
The recent Russia activity in Ukraine brought The Wicker Man’s prediction/prophecy to mind.

Re: The Russian Military, not as inept as they appear
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 8#p1253878
Michael Sherwin wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:44 am
Putin said in 2017, ‘Whoever becomes the leader in this sphere [artificial intelligence] will become the ruler of the world.’ Since then, he has pushed the use of defence sector spending and defence acquisition to generate national economic growth and drive national technological innovation.

With few reasons to adhere to international norms on ethical AI development, including regulation of data harvesting, as well as a ready supply of programming talent, Russia could be perhaps seen as having some advantages in AI developments, and the ability to quickly deploy innovations into its asymmetric warfare programs.
These things come into my mind. I credit a spirit, the Spirit that has been with me my whole life. I get grief from some real ________ that won't stop no matter how idiotic they make themselves look. First is the revelation then comes confirmation. The above article is confirmation. I only looked for it because of the negative comments above. And it confirms everything that I put in the OP.

For those of you that did not listen to the Tears of the Dragon video I posted, here are the lyrics. Those of you that know my story tell me if Bruce sings my story or not.
For too long now
There were secrets in my mind
For too long now
There were things I should have said
In the darkness
I was stumbling for the door
To find a reason
To find the time, the place, the hour
Waiting for the winter sun
And the cold light of day
The misty ghosts of childhood fears
The pressure is building and I can't stay away
I throw myself into the sea
Release the wave, let it wash over me
To face the fear I once believed
The tears of the dragon for you and for me
Where I was
I had wings that couldn't fly
Where I was
I had tears I couldn't cry
My emotions
Frozen in an icy lake
I couldn't feel them
Until the ice began to break
I have no power over this
You know I'm afraid
The walls I built are crumbling
The water is moving, I'm slipping away
Slowly I awake, slowly I rise
The walls I built are crumbling
The water is moving, I'm slipping away
For too long now I have wished for the wave of God's power to wash over me so I could get down with doing his will. At times I feel like I'm slipping away. But when the Spirit wants me to share something I throw myself into the sea (kinda like being in the zone) and do what the Spirit ask. So I shared that Ukraine is all about Russia perfecting and training its battlefield AI before Russia turns it against the west. Take it or leave it.
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Capisci. :?:

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

juliet wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:09 am That makes so much sense. All the sudden this war in Ukraine makes sense. This is a war game, to precede the final battle. Wait a minute; Ezekial 38 predicts it. It says there will be a great war before the final war.... the war to end all wars.

It takes faith to lose.
You are right. Losing implies an effort an action. An action is preceded by faith or belief.

When we act, we sometimes fail or we don't always get the results we wanted or were maybe "pushing" for.

Part of failure is learning to figure out what God wants. It can help us find those areas that perhaps our carnal desires were pushing for a result or an outcome, it was pushing for, hidden or masked as our "higher self" of course. If we are sensitive in these moments of failure and humble enough we can realign ourselves with God's desires for us.

The challenge for me has been to trust God enough so I don't try to control or manipulate a situation usually through and because of fears and anxieties over a situation or circumstance, etc. These fears and anxieties often rooted in me wanting to make sure I get something. As opposed to trusting that God knows exactly what I need when I need it and if the situation is as it is, it is as it should be. When God wants change He makes things move and then we respond, those of us sensitive to the Wind, so to speak.

Like in band when the director directs the band goes and does. Now each member of the band can go off and go their own way and do their own thing if they want, but in context it's gonna be out of harmony. They will sound dumb and make the band sound dumb. Now of course you can try and make your own band, etc. but you wouldn't be a part of that band. So the band knows the Director. They know the sheet of music they will be playing. They know their parts. They have the correct instrument they are trained in or needed for the Band.

And they can be clear across the Universe and be playing harmoniously in sync together with the Director or Conductor. Distance and time in fact would be irrelevant to the Cosmic Director and to those who were a part of His band and were practiced, rehearsed, and expert with their instruments.