2Fer Mormon/Pentecostal/Evangelical + Taylor Drake

Moderator: Juniper

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

2Fer Mormon/Pentecostal/Evangelical + Taylor Drake

Post by BeNotDeceived »

GAPii
Interview of Taylor Drake Author of Joseph in the Gap +
A Mormon A Pentecostal and an Evangelical Have a Chat!

There's something old, and something new, by a guy in a blue shirt. :roll:

Mormon Book Reviews wrote:
On a special episode of Mormon Book Reviews Rick Bennett of Gospel Tangents guest hosts the 100th episode of the program. We are joined by our friend Dr. Christopher Thomas of the Pentecostal Theological Seminary and and author of the book "A Pentecostal Reads the Book of Mormon: A Literary and Theological Introduction". In this episode Rick, Chris, and Steven discuss some of the accomplishments, guests, breaking news, and original research that have occurred on this program. Some "behind the scenes" info is also discussed. This was a fun episode to tape and I know that my audience will really enjoy it.

Evangelical Steven Pynakker interviews Taylor Drake author of "Joseph in the Gap: The Hidden History That Explains Mormonism's Past, Present and Future". When Taylor's son brought up to him some concerns about Mormon history, he decided to delve into it to find some answers. This book is a result Taylor's effort to understand some little known aspects of LDS history. In this interview we discuss the current state of the priesthood in the LDS church, the temple endowment ceremony and scripture, the Fallen Prophet Theory, and much more. A very original book, Steven had a former apologist for FairMormon do some research on it. He determined that the book is internally consistent and well researched.

Here is a link to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YQCQB87
Part 3 of TD's book is pigswill, but the rest is the best thing out there. 8-)
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Capisci. :?: