Was Lucifer A Son of God Like Jesus?

Moderator: Juniper

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Re: Was Lucifer A Son of God Like Jesus?

Post by The Wicker Man »

Finrock wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:25 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:17 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:46 am

Re: RFK Jr. declaring truths no LDS general authority will utter
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 1#p1506381

It will become a matter of IF not when, with 2028 playing a key role after a period of amazing possibilities played out by a select few that know exactly what to do. No news is good gnus. :lol:
Sherwin means shear wind, as fast as the wind. :)
Hey have you heard from BND lately?
2024 Sep 19, 3:01 pm on LDSFF
Why do you ask?

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:20 am
Finrock wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:25 pm
Hey have you heard from BND lately?
2024 Sep 19, 3:01 pm on LDSFF
Why do you ask?
I was messaging him and had not seen him respond for like five days so I was concerned for my friend. He emailed me a couple of days ago and let me know he had come down with a cold and is okay.

Thanks for responding. :)

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:46 am
Valo wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 pm One day I had the thought Sherwin, Sure Wind, Sure Win, and later I linked that to Windscribe.

My "Lifetime" subscription to Windscribe ends in 2028.
Re: RFK Jr. declaring truths no LDS general authority will utter
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 1#p1506381
blitzinstripes wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:37 am … I'm done.
It will become a matter of IF not when, with 2028 playing a key role after a period of amazing possibilities played out by a select few that know exactly what to do. No news is good gnus. :lol:
The following is copied from my notes app last Thursday —

Christ#388157
Crist#38157

Not math really; every word can be represented with a number for keyword searching. Two digits per letter removes any ambiguity, or to make less chance of confusion for short words. Generally strings of 4 or 5 numerals are sufficient i.e. startup is 5721 using S, T and U. To find a group of associates 5721 is included in their address book entry. Still experimenting, but was happy to represent milk before meat which doesn’t work alphabetically.

Victory#5137085 1184x888 imgBB#13722

— this was towards making a new post, but then suddenly my connection to slogbog was lost. :x

This occasionally happens and it’s stupid bluehost blocking up my IP Address which they falsely blame on my ISP. This time switching to my mobile hotspot (Different ISP) didn’t solve the problem, so I started checking VPN services, but couldn’t remember windscribe and couldn’t search slogbog to find it. And my text messages aren’t searchable.

I ended up signing on for a year with Aloha VPN, but then was out of time to complete my post. Then strangely I met Prnsis and Kenneth who apparently answered my prayer regarding a logo. I showed them the purple rings on my watch band and discussed march8miracle.org with Kenneth. My best man at the Fern Grotto was named Ken and he was Sissy’s husband. Apparently there’s another PTP (Prnsis Type Person) where Prnsis means Pray Now Sister. :lol:

Stouts#570175 oao …