John Tavner From LDSFF

Valo
Marshmallow

John Tavner From LDSFF

Post by Valo »

...is a dick. That's what the Spirit said. :D

He is such because he is a coward hiding his sins and abuses of himself and others through his ego and pride. He is projecting himself to others EVERTIME he speaks ill, or rails against another, he is actually telling you about himself.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

My post rate there remains above UPRD (Ultimate Post Rate Duality) which is 2.00 posts per day. My 2 cents are currently paid in full and really that place has proven itself to be mostly clueless and likely will remain that way until devastation comes that way. (Their represents a people, but there represents a place) ⚔️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5TRr6Omk64 :lol:

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: Derail This Thread
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1483513
cyclOps wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:26 am March 8th Miracle.

Miracle whip, but not mayonnaise.
(Mayonnaise, skip the Miracle Whip) ⚔️
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Kudos =~ Capisci. :?: . . . * . . . . . . . . **

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

Valo wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:18 pm ...is a dick. That's what the Spirit said. :D

He is such because he is a coward hiding his sins and abuses of himself and others through his ego and pride. He is projecting himself to others EVERTIME he speaks ill, or rails against another, he is actually telling you about himself.
lol yep he definitely has some changes...

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

Enoch wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:42 am
Valo wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:18 pm ...is a dick. That's what the Spirit said. :D

lol yep he definitely has some changes...
And challenges. :D

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: Derail This Thread
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1483590
Niemand wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:16 pm
Rose Nier Babalonia wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:18 pm
Niemand wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:45 am

Polyandry is a subset of polygamy. Maybe you mean polygyny in the first instance?
I was referring to the term when a female takes on multiple husband's. As practices a few times in the early church as well as in Biblical times.
Polyandry - multiple husbands
Polygyny - multiple wives
Polygamy - multiple spouses (either gender)
Polyurethane - multiple plastics
He forgot polycarbonate, which often comes in six foot sticks.

It is left as an exercise to determine how many 8 inch pieces can be cut from 3 sticks. :?:

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: David Boice, "He Visited 200+ Churches and Found None Talks About Jesus Like the Latter-Day Saints"!
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 9#p1482069
John Tavner wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 pm Yeah, it's weird to me how Mormons think that saying the name Jesus some how means something- when it is learning or teaching and becoming from Him that matters. Basically they are saying it a lot without meaning = saying His name in vain, it's become a catch phrase and slogan rather than teaching about Him. It is things like "you will grow closer to Chrsit if you attend the temple" "by following our prophet you follow the Savior" stuff like that, which really means nothing and doesn't at all emphasize what and who Chrsit is and what He has and does for us daily. It doesn't teach us our identity in Him etc. It is a list of things to "do" which supposedly get us closer to Jesus.
Later in the thread he complains about the misspelling of names, not seeing the mote quoted above in his own eye.

(Saying something is one thing, but saying it via an earthquake(s) is surely a greater witness) ⚔️

Surely is surely pronounced strangely by saying an H that isn’t written. :?

Cello and Monticello are two more examples.

Please post here, if you think of something.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

I have realized it is hopeless to try to reason with his type. I believe the antichrist spirit has most if not all TBMs by the family jewels. And it squeezes hard if they do not toe the line.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Wicker Man wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:22 am

I have realized it is hopeless to try to reason with his type. I believe the antichrist spirit has most if not all TBMs by the family jewels. And it squeezes hard if they do not toe the line.
I just subscribed to Leo premium at $14.99/month and expect his little AI butt to be much more receptive and understanding of the greater truths discussed here. For iOS, simply click ⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️ icon upper right on the Brave Browser App to give it a go.
Leo summary of this page wrote:- The forum post is a discussion on the Latter-Day Saints and their teachings about Jesus.
- Users are discussing the concept of multiple spouses (polygamy), specifically mentioning polygyny and polyandry.
- User Valo makes a post stating that another user, John Tavner, is a "dick" and is projecting his own flaws onto others.
- User High Spy mentions a high post rate on the forum and expresses a negative opinion about the community's understanding of certain topics.
- User BeNotDeceived references a discussion about the term "March 8th Miracle" and the concept of saying something versus doing it.
- The discussion also includes a critique of the Latter-Day Saints' approach to teaching about Jesus and the concept of salvation through works.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

God is funny, quite often He makes me laugh.

And, btw, I'm not a hater and that's why I am not afraid to say what I say, because I know it's not about my ego or me. I know that the idea did not come from anger or because I was trying to protect my image or my mask was somehow marred by him.

Anyway, it's been fun to learn about the true nature and character of God. :D

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

3 Nephi 27:27

And know ye that ye shall be judges of this people, according to the judgment which I shall give unto you, which shall be just. Therefore, what manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Valo wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:04 pm 3 Nephi 27:27

And know ye that ye shall be judges of this people, according to the judgment which I shall give unto you, which shall be just. Therefore, what manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am
Numbers… shows an unique proposition that was once offered to a Moody Type Individual months before you ever said anything about the number twenty-seven.

Job 38:38 is likewise about Clumpy Dirt, who isn’t as dumb as dirt, but he done missed the boat. :lol:

Hopefully there’s still hope for both aforementioned individuals to come aboard. :mrgreen:

An airboat with a ginormous propeller may work best about these parts. :P

(If ye seek wisdom; search “propeller” here, there and everywhere.) ⚔️

And you are sure to find it. 8-)

You can do it. :!:

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:22 am

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1715678/pg1 wrote:
Misanthropes are fools who are detached from humanity.

There's no use trying to talk sense into them.
That’s a response to me 2011 GLP Thread.

Same as it ever was. 🔱

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

High Spy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:17 am My post rate there remains above UPRD (Ultimate Post Rate Duality) which is 2.00 posts per day. My 2 cents are currently paid in full and really that place has proven itself to be mostly clueless and likely will remain that way until devastation comes that way. (Their represents a people, but there represents a place) ⚔️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5TRr6Omk64 :lol:
Re: Number one excuse for members @ judgment day- prophet told me to do it. Prophets excuse- gubmint told me to do it.
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 6#p1495046
Pahoran wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:45 pm
Something to think about.
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php?keywords=UPRD will find some of my future posts that will further explore the understanding of significant digits and similar ways we miscommunicate with ASHH as a key example.

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

Valo wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:02 am God is funny, quite often He makes me laugh.

And, btw, I'm not a hater and that's why I am not afraid to say what I say, because I know it's not about my ego or me. I know that the idea did not come from anger or because I was trying to protect my image or my mask was somehow marred by him.
Can you explain this a little further - I hold back there sometimes cause I don't want to 'injure' others -

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

Enoch wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:06 pm
Valo wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:02 am God is funny, quite often He makes me laugh.

Can you explain this a little further - I hold back there sometimes cause I don't want to 'injure' others -
There is injury to ego and then injury to the person. Injuries to one's ego are not actually harmful to the person.

If I am not confident in myself and have a fragile ego then when someone says something to me that challenges my image of myself, I'm likely to react with anger or fear, because I've build up a false image. When we don't acknowledge our weaknesses or when we aren't honest about ourselves, it's because we don't like that or some aspect of ourselves and we don't want to admit it. Our ego allows us to have the illusion of having all our shit together. It gives us a script by which we interact with the world or a character we are playing.

Once you overcome your ego you can't be hurt by the words of others. Nobody can hurt me with their words. I can't be offended because there is nothing anymore about myself that I don't already have an awareness of (with exceptions but we are talking about the judgment of someone who doesn't really want my best interest) or that I don't know about myself. I can guarantee that I know more about my flaws than some dude on a forum does. So when someone says words intended to hurt me, it's like water on a duck. They don't know me and they don't love me (usually, again exceptions exist).

I know about this fact. So when I know my heart is pure (I'm not reacting cause someone upset me or hurt my ego) I speak without fear. I know my words can only really hurt someone's fragile ego and that is a good thing. I'm not gaining anything from being sharp. It's not for me. I know that I can control my mind and my emotions. That means others can too if they really want to. No excuses.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

Finrock wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:18 pm
Enoch wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:06 pm

There is injury to ego and then injury to the person. Injuries to one's ego are not actually harmful to the person.

If I am not confident in myself and have a fragile ego then when someone says something to me that challenges my image of myself, I'm likely to react with anger or fear, because I've build up a false image. When we don't acknowledge our weaknesses or when we aren't honest about ourselves, it's because we don't like that or some aspect of ourselves and we don't want to admit it. Our ego allows us to have the illusion of having all our shit together. It gives us a script by which we interact with the world or a character we are playing.

Once you overcome your ego you can't be hurt by the words of others. Nobody can hurt me with their words. I can't be offended because there is nothing anymore about myself that I don't already have an awareness of (with exceptions but we are talking about the judgment of someone who doesn't really want my best interest) or that I don't know about myself. I can guarantee that I know more about my flaws than some dude on a forum does. So when someone says words intended to hurt me, it's like water on a duck. They don't know me and they don't love me (usually, again exceptions exist).

I know about this fact. So when I know my heart is pure (I'm not reacting cause someone upset me or hurt my ego) I speak without fear. I know my words can only really hurt someone's fragile ego and that is a good thing. I'm not gaining anything from being sharp. It's not for me. I know that I can control my mind and my emotions. That means others can too if they really want to. No excuses.
Wow I loved this, such great teaching! How do you overcome your ego?

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Finrock wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:26 pm It's OK

Welcome to The Darkside.

viewtopic.php?p=973&hilit=OTEC+evil#p973 confirms how we will look back one day and realize the error of our ways.