Yikes!

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

(Weird, but not Strange) 8-) is my new way of representing a word tuple.

Seeing a TUE 3857 plate when and where it was captured on film was certainly the latter.

The video is long winded and boring, in contrast to your quick exciting one.

Code: Select all

8-)
Dr. Shades fills the bill again. ❗️
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Capisci. :?:

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:36 pm
(Weird, but not Strange) 8-) is my new way of representing a word tuple.

Seeing a TUE 3857 plate when and where it was captured on film was certainly the latter.

The video is long winded and boring, in contrast to your quick exciting one.

Code: Select all

8-)
The Spirit had me look up, "when will WW3 begin" and that is the first video to pop up. It was quite shocking that in the first video to pop up it would so prominently display 3857. Although it has been their all along. We just didn't see it. So if WW3 did start with the most recent war in Gaza when Iran retaliates all hell will probably break loose. Do you have your supply of iodine pills?

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:51 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:36 pm
The Spirit had me look up, "when will WW3 begin" and that is the first video to pop up. It was quite shocking that in the first video to pop up it would so prominently display 3857. Although it has been their all along. We just didn't see it. So if WW3 did start with the most recent war in Gaza when Iran retaliates all hell will probably break loose. Do you have your supply of iodine pills?
Re: Important Coming Date
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 4#p1474544
InTheKnow wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:43 am I understand where you are coming from. You have been slapped in the face enough times by something right in front of you that you had no choice but to acknowledge it. You mentioned probabilities and the number 57. So what are the probabilities of all those 57 occurrences happening. If they were just random it would be unusual but not entirely convincing. But they don't seem random. They seem to happen on cue. I'm not a statistician but the fact that they seem to happen on cue I think would make the odds more in Mike's favor. What I mean by on cue is that they point to or lead to something. I can see that there is a bigger picture being painted but like Mike I can't say what it is. Like Mike has said, 'the Spirit has not shown him its ID'. But it is a fascinating study! or should I type !

The odds of the Christ or Crist timing at random are on the order of 1 chance in multiple millions. All combined the probability of things happening as they have are truly astronomical.

https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 7#p1353499 will show stuff about the club. Where the unique ❗️ shape appropriately resembles a bat and ball as per Finrock/Valo who requested to see a 3857 plate. It was here waiting for me in OKC in the Herz lot at the conclusion of my long journey on March 18 & 19.

https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 7#p2857703 serves as another breadcrumb that leads to others that cannot be directly linked in fulfillment of prophecy. When you discover Mike’s post about the posted video you may consider yourself properly informed.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Extraordinary Aniversary ❗️
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 6#p1474836
Bronco73idi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:59 pm
I was thinking 11:11am on 11/11/18

Being a veteran like yourself and all.

Armistice day was prolly new info for the new recruit, and he executed poorly on his otherwise brilliant idea. 411 and 711 (seach 3490) personaly trump all other number eleven anomolies, but spy cookies are a first on my first and second flight today. Then on my third and longest flight today, there it was. Inflation has affected judicial judgments too. :lol:

Then as I was exiting the parking garage a repeat of the makerbee number …

BERISHEET LiterLy means “know the end from the beginning”.

… means to be continued after spy gets some rest. 😴

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

We are only human and we make mistakes. But from our point of view accuracy may not be the most important takeaway. How the inaccuracy got into the soldiers head to produce that timely 3857 for us to see may be the point. idk but neither does Bronco73idi.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:49 pm We are only human and we make mistakes. But from our point of view accuracy may not be the most important takeaway. How the inaccuracy got into the soldiers head to produce that timely 3857 for us to see may be the point. idk but neither does Bronco73idi.
I think one reason it's hard to adjust one's thinking so they can see is because of the disappointments of life. As a child our naivety led to pain and suffering. Then as adults we want to avoid a repeat of that kind of pain.

Acceptance of one's self might seem out of place here but I believe it is at the foundation of child like faith. We so often mirror our own hidden insecurities, weaknesses, and failures on to others. "We cannot change anything unless we accept it." Most don't want to accept they have a dark side and so they go around trying to hide that side from themselves and from the world. Being in such a state, it creates internal conflict, anxiety, worry, concern, this negativity that drives many to doing things they really don't want to do.

When you haven't accepted yourself as you are, you can't accept others as they are and it becomes harder to accept the mistakes and flaws of others. And it becomes an easy thing then to deny something and brush it off as a random anomaly, because, hey, if this was from The Spirit, surely the Spirit wouldn't make such a mistake!

Long winded way of saying that we, jaded, flawed adults, need to learn to see the world as a child but to do so with the faith and confidence that God will sustain those who remain brokenhearted and with a contrite Spirit. "Do what is right let the consequence follow."

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

BTW, Wicker Man, you posted this on my birthday. As BND pointed out, 3857 has significance to me and I did at one point mention wanting to see a plate with 3857.

Pretty weird I guess. :)

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Who Are You?

All these vibrations, you know, are like the strings on a harp
And the harps that the angels are supposed to play in heaven are really this huge – possibility
(Possibility)
See, when you play the harp you select strings
You don’t play all the strings; it’s stupid to just run your finger along the whole edge of the harp back and forth, back and forth, and go “blrrbllrrblllbrrbllrrblllbrr”
What you do is, you pick out with your fingers—select, just like on the piano—you don’t go “brrrrrrmmmp”— you pick out certain notes, and these make the patterns
But at the same time as you pick out
You reject what you don’t pick out
But it’s all there, constituting a fundamental continuity
The kind of continuity of the thread as they go up to the back of the woven material, and make up the obverse of the pattern that’s on the front
Now, the question that is absolutely basic for all human beings is, “What have you left out?”
[Pre-Chorus]
What have you left out?
(Who are you really?)
(Who are you?)
(Who are you really?)
What have you left out?
(Who are you really?)
Really?

You are focused on certain things that constitute what you call ‘everyday reality.’
Look: you single out people, and you see them sitting, sitting, sitting, all around
(sitting, sitting, sitting, all around)
And you know they are things that are really there
And then, behind the people, are the houses, or whatever we live in, the Earth, and behind all that the sky, and so on
But we see the world as a collection of rather disjointed events and things
And I might say to you, as you came in here today, “Now, my goodness! You all forgot something. What did you forget?”
And you think, “My goodness, did I put my pants on? Did I wear a sweater? Did I—got my glasses, and my hair on, or my wig, or whatever?”
No, no, it’s none of that
But there’s something you’ve forgotten, you see?
Everybody has forgotten something
You left it out; just missed it
See, see?
And so I can bring this out, what you’ve forgotten, if I ask you, “Who are you?”
Well, you say, “I’m Paul Jones,” or whatever your name happens to be
I say, “Oh, no, no, no, no, don’t give me that stuff. Who are you really?”
[Chorus]
Who are you?
(Who are you really?)
Who are you?
(Who are you really?)
Who are you?
(Who are you really?)
Who are you REALLY?
(Who are you really?)

And you think, “Well, of course I’m just—I’m just me.”
“No! Don’t give me that! I don’t want to hear all that nonsense. You’re playing a trick on me. Really, deep down, who are you?”
“I don’t know!”
Well, that’s the thing to find out
That’s the thing that’s been forgotten, see?
That’s the underside of the tapestry
The thing that’s been left out
Because what we are carefully taught to ignore is that every one of us, fundamentally; deep, deep inside is an act of, a function of, a performance of, a manifestation of – the works
The whole blinkin’ cosmos with all its galaxies, and forever, and ever, and ever, whatever it is beyond that
What you might call God in the Western tradition, or Brahman in Hindu philosophy, or Tao in Chinese
Every one of us is really that, but we are – pretending we aren’t
And we’re pretending with tremendous skill and deception

Who Are You Really

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:54 pm BTW, Wicker Man, you posted this on my birthday. As BND pointed out, 3857 has significance to me and I did at one point mention wanting to see a plate with 3857.

I guess it is because we need constant reinforcement otherwise we tend to forget and revert back to the way we were. And Happy belated birthday!

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:50 pm
Valo wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:54 pm BTW, Wicker Man, you posted this on my birthday. As BND pointed out, 3857 has significance to me and I did at one point mention wanting to see a plate with 3857.

I guess it is because we need constant reinforcement otherwise we tend to forget and revert back to the way we were. And Happy belated birthday!

Syd was the inspiration for the song Shine On You Crazy Diamonds ♦️ ♦️

His album art reminds me of The Lord of the Flys that may have helped push Brian over the edge and ruthlessly ban you guys, in the process marring slogbog and making numerous bad links on his own site. https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php?keywords=Slogbog Finds 93 instances showing the fulfillment of prophecy. :lol:

Yesterday my SIL called saying her mother’s birthday was recently discovered to match 4/11 exactly 10 years prior to my wife who weighed in on that day at 4 LBS 11 ounces. Another number eleven anomaly just noticed. Anyway she immigrated from Greece who initially supplied a bogus certificate. Fortunately she’s getting it all straightened out JIT to collect SS. 4/11/81 was the date of my first wedding that once made for an awkward conversation on The Lower Lights BBS. SHINE ON was my favorite background music when I wrote the patent for a magic lamp. We had great fun buying a goldfish named Blooper and a Beta named Maka Kilo as stand in genies. Happy Birthday 🎈

Emojis have gone bad in the body of messages, so I echoed them in sequential order in the title box.

May your crazy adventures bring you much joy. ❗️

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Thanks!

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

High Spy wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:36 pm

Syd was the inspiration for the song Shine On You Crazy Diamonds ♦️ ♦️

His album art reminds me of The Lord of the Flys that may have helped push Brian over the edge and ruthlessly ban you guys, in the process marring slogbog and making numerous bad links on his own site. https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php?keywords=Slogbog Finds 93 instances showing the fulfillment of prophecy. :lol:

Yesterday my SIL called saying her mother’s birthday was recently discovered to match 4/11 exactly 10 years prior to my wife who weighed in on that day at 4 LBS 11 ounces. Another number eleven anomaly just noticed. Anyway she immigrated from Greece who initially supplied a bogus certificate. Fortunately she’s getting it all straightened out JIT to collect SS. 4/11/81 was the date of my first wedding that once made for an awkward conversation on The Lower Lights BBS. SHINE ON was my favorite background music when I wrote the patent for a magic lamp. We had great fun buying a goldfish named Blooper and a Beta named Maka Kilo as stand in genies. Happy Birthday 🎈

Emojis have gone bad in the body of messages, so I echoed them in sequential order in the title box.

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valo wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:10 pm
High Spy wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:36 pm
Thank you for the birthday wishes.
Re: Forum High Load Message?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1477053
cab wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:00 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:23 am
EndTimesBeliever wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:35 am Same
Expect more things to go awry as demonstration earthquakes mostly go unheeded.
Of course you made this comment at precisely 7:23 on 4/19. Of course.
YDDINF HEXXGK

Earlier today on KOSU the radio announcer discussed what happened on this date many moons ago. Recently 48 was emphasized to mean warning via something posted about at: https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... t#p2858355 where too, a twelve hour shift is elaborated upon, so to encapsulate the entire 24 hour world. 7+12=19 was appopros on March 18, 2020 when a first demo 5.7 magnitude earthquake landed Moroni’s instrument as a sign intended for said 24 hour world. Until next phonetic equivalent, stay tune to this same bat channel and same bat timekeeper time =~ oao.

Does anyone recall the historical event on 4/19. :?:

— Said adventures include shared time at the site of said tragedy and capture of said ATI.
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Capisci. :?: