I Am Here

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

I Am Here

Post by The Wicker Man »

I have not much wind in my sails at the moment and that can be understood in a few different ways. My real name is Michael Sherwin. I have a true life story that seems to indicate myself as being the Davidic Servant. That though is not unique. There are many people with a story that causes them to believe they are the DS. Some stories are only two sentences long. Other's have a story a bit longer. I won't rehash my story here but if you are new to my story and curious then you can investigate here.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=51962

Much has happened since I posted my story and everything that has happened supports it and nothing that has happened is contrary. Still I urge caution. That higher powers are active in my life there is zero doubt. That the higher powers are on opposing sides seems obvious. However, they have never shown me their ID card. I only assume that one side is of God and the other side is of Satan. I cannot say what I do not KNOW. I don't know how active I'll be or more importantly how active the Spirit will be. I am willing to answer any sincere questions about my story and of course any questions about what the Spirit has shown me during the course of my life. I will not answer questions about scripture that the Spirit has not instructed me about. I will not confuse what the Spirit has taught me with my own understanding of other scripture. The main message of the Spirit during the time it had me post at LDSFF is to believe The Bible. It also affirmed that at least major sections of the BoM are scripture. And amazingly identified the British Isle as being the BoM land. After which I so easily dug up enough secular PROOF to absolutely support what the Spirit told me.

So I am here.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

I am glad you are here.

Welcome to Slog Bog! A place dedicated to THE MOST High GOD and HIS Servant and servants!

I look forward to your contributions and posts.

Sincerely,
Kim Michael Mayfield

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Re: Ask Endless Questions
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 8#p1359248
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:15 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:44 pm
Valo wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:20 pm Please check out Slogbog.com my friend and friends.

I can PM there but not here.

Your Friends are on stand-by! 😉😁

Soon.
Finally the Spirit may answer anew.❗️

Like in writing and stuff. 📜

The Wicker Man. 🔥

Has arrived. 8-)

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
BND extends an invitation.

Gary Francis Stout
3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

Thanks for being here!

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

Hello Michael welcome!

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

juliet wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:10 am Thanks for being here!
This is a follow-on post for Re: A Time where God was Angry
viewtopic.php?t=942

The post number ended with 57, so it obviously belongs here. :lol:

MERRY NEW YEAR ❗️

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 7#p2853457
Bret Ripley wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:50 am
High Spy wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:19 pmGood detective work. 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️
Aww, shucks. But I think the credit should really go to Google.
Nobody on LDSFF posted about it, which emphasizes my question about significant versus strong earthquakes.
Yes, it is amazing how frequently stuff that confirms our theory is significant and things don't aren't. Someone could write a book about that, I bet.
There is a rating system, based on many variables.
Oh, I believe it. They are probably finding newer and better variables even as we speak.
Sign, but not strong earthquake. 🐳
Bright, but not blinding.
Your properly formed word tuple is encouraging and very much in tune with my latest post: https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... h#p1450184
https://bard.google.com/chat/3c5dcf9ab45bb556 wrote:
Events with higher alert levels and widespread Did You Feel It? reports are generally considered more significant.

Ultimately, whether an earthquake is considered "significant" depends on its specific characteristics and the impact it has.

I hope this explanation helps!
Context and timing are both important considerations. ;)

1. The 5.7 magnitude earthquake in SLC whose timing pattern spelled Crist, as per March8Miracle.org that occurred soon after TWM’S (The Wicker Man’s) introductory post explaining how the number fifty-seven was emblematic of him. He went on to explain how PPP (Parley P. Pratt) had a yearly wagon route that matched with the Angel Moroni’s supposed visits. Therefore the magnitude was emblematic of TWM, and the effect was greatly significant to TWM’s teaching, directly from what spy has come to call the Spirit of Truth, based on TWM’s statement that his Spirit has always told the truth.

2. The 6.5 magnitude earthquake in Idaho on my son’s birthday. It was 0.8 magnitude greater than earthquake1 at 5.7. There is a related video embedded at: viewtopic.php?p=2530&hilit=Context#p2530

3. The 7.3 magnitude earthquake in China that TWM posted about 6 days before it occurred. It continued the 0.8 geometric progression in earthquake magnitudes.

4. The 8.2 followed by an 8.1 in Alaska. The 8.2 was measured wrong, so another one was needed to continue the 0.8 magnitude sequence.

Earthquake3 turns out was preceded by a 6.6, later upgraded to a 6.7 that was felt by few and only showed one minor news report. It wasn’t even mentioned on LDSFF when everyone should of been paying attention after TWM’s extraordinary post. Said upgrade presents the possibility that triple six was attempting to interfere, but the devil is no match for an all powerful God.

Earthquake5 in the series (magnitude 8.9) was thankfully called off, as per TWM. 8-)

An extraordinary performance to be sure, especially considering it all occurred during the half hour of silence that began in 2010. Earthquake1 at 5.7 generated said Crist timing pattern that supported TWM’s post: https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1096104
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Capisci. :?:

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Enoch wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:31 pm Hello Michael welcome!
Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 8#p2854718
Dr. Shades wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:40 am
High Spy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:36 pmMy MakerBee posts similarly preceded the Hamas attack on Israel.
My Dr. Shades posts preceded the Hamas attack on Israel, too.
Indeed they did, discernment is called for. The wise men of old somehow figured things out, but we as yet haven’t worked out the details. https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 637116/pg5 is a thread that caught my eye with many speculations that have no apparent purpose. Clicking one of the links presented the screen captured below where 448 appears upper left. Nobody mentioned groundhog day precedes April 8 this leap year. Groundhog day is my friend’s birthday that first bore a testimony, then we joined forces to torment an Ouija board, which wasn’t the best idea. :?

Checking the page again and the 448 was gone, which reminded me that Brother Bednar mentioned timing three times in his Tender Mercies talk in 2005.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

We have Juliet to thank for:

Re: Is seeing auras a real thing?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p1468237
CuriousThinker wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:36 pm I trust her intuition/discernment. Has she ever felt certain people were especially good?
Michael Sherwin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:59 pm
My Bishop once told me that I glow …

I don't know. That actually touches upon part of my story that I have not shared. It is about the time I was drowning and I breathed underwater without oxygen.
One way to know what’s good news if it connects with the name of Christ/Crist.

So says Gary Gnu as he descends on The Great Space Coaster. :lol:

Me too haven’t said Boo about Gary Gnu. :roll:

When someone asked about my survival training, I told them I cheated. First thing you do in the pool, is put your head underwater and keep wiggling your fingers. When I surfaced my other classmates were amazed I could stay underwater much longer than average. It was because my mom and her identical twin loved to go to the public swimming pool, and there I would challenge my cousins to swim the length of the pool both ways underwater.

Me too is curious thinking about your underwater tale, if you don’t mind telling. ;)

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:36 pm
We have Juliet to thank for:

Re: Is seeing auras a real thing?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p1468237
CuriousThinker wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:36 pm I trust her intuition/discernment. Has she ever felt certain people were especially good?
Michael Sherwin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:59 pm
My Bishop once told me that I glow …

I don't know. That actually touches upon part of my story that I have not shared. It is about the time I was drowning and I breathed underwater without oxygen.
One way to know what’s good news if it connects with the name of Christ/Crist.

So says Gary Gnu as he descends on The Great Space Coaster. :lol:

Me too haven’t said Boo about Gary Gnu. :roll:

When someone asked about my survival training, I told them I cheated. First thing you do in the pool, is put your head underwater and keep wiggling your fingers. When I surfaced my other classmates were amazed I could stay underwater much longer than average. It was because my mom and her identical twin loved to go to the public swimming pool, and there I would challenge my cousins to swim the length of the pool both ways underwater.

Me too is curious thinking about your underwater tale, if you don’t mind telling. ;)
That is when I was 3yo and reaching for a bear can floating at the edge of a mountain lake. I slipped off the edge and only my butch haircut was visible above water. I was floating above and that is how I could see my hair above the water. Then I saw two divers on a raft fall backwards into the water and started heading my way. I thought they were coming to save me. Instead when they reached my body a spirit boy came out of my body and the divers took him away and disappeared. I then entered the body. And it was like I was breathing air under water. I mean that I was not in any distress whatsoever. And when my dad pulled me from the lake I had no water in my lungs nor was I out of breath. Later when I asked my mom about the divers she said, "what divers".

I still don't have an explanation for that experience. Except in one of Bruce Dickson's songs it mentions a twin that was taken to heaven that is waiting for me to join him. Or something like that. I'll have to see if I can find that song.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:12 pm
I still don't have an explanation for that experience. Except in one of Bruce Dickson's songs it mentions a twin that was taken to heaven that is waiting for me to join him. Or something like that. I'll have to see if I can find that song.
The thought just occurred to me that the pic I just posted had a Salmon colored rubber band. My mom was an identical twin, a few months ago I met another one and wrote her Charity a check for $38.18 explaining CHR and gave her a copy of my book. A few weeks ago I met another identical twin in King Salmon, AK. :?

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: Hierarchy of Gentiles in America
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p1470237
marc wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:04 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:03 pm I think you may be on to something here.
Well, I have spent the last ten years or so studying and parsing this subject.

FellowPilgrim, I rejoice with you. Thank you for that. 3 Nephi 21 is the blueprint. Jesus said in verse one that:

3 Nephi 21:1 And verily I say unto you, I give unto you a sign, that ye may know the time when these things shall be about to take place—that I shall gather in, from their long dispersion, my people, O house of Israel, and shall establish again among them my Zion...

And what are "these things?" They are the promises contained in the preceding chapter. And as we have the BoM divided into chapters, in their original form, they were probably not formatted that way. In any case, chapter 21 is a continuation of chapter 20, or in other words, it is Jesus Christ continuing His speech to the people at Bountiful. He is channeling Isaiah (3 Nephi 20:11). Now if I'm not mistaken, these promises are millennial promises including the gathering of Israel and the "redemption" of Zion which is the same as when the brother of Jared was "redeemed" or in other words Jesus reveals Himself to His people, aka His church, aka His bride. Israel becomes redeemed Zion. Chapter 21 mirrors chapter 20 in that Jesus expounds Isaiah first and then he reveals the mystery in chapter 21. He unlocks Isaiah plainly in chapter 21.

Too bad Michael Sherwin is marred and unable to weigh in.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:13 am Re: Hierarchy of Gentiles in America
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p1470237
marc wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:04 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:03 pm I think you may be on to something here.
Well, I have spent the last ten years or so studying and parsing this subject.

FellowPilgrim, I rejoice with you. Thank you for that. 3 Nephi 21 is the blueprint. Jesus said in verse one that:

3 Nephi 21:1 And verily I say unto you, I give unto you a sign, that ye may know the time when these things shall be about to take place—that I shall gather in, from their long dispersion, my people, O house of Israel, and shall establish again among them my Zion...

And what are "these things?" They are the promises contained in the preceding chapter. And as we have the BoM divided into chapters, in their original form, they were probably not formatted that way. In any case, chapter 21 is a continuation of chapter 20, or in other words, it is Jesus Christ continuing His speech to the people at Bountiful. He is channeling Isaiah (3 Nephi 20:11). Now if I'm not mistaken, these promises are millennial promises including the gathering of Israel and the "redemption" of Zion which is the same as when the brother of Jared was "redeemed" or in other words Jesus reveals Himself to His people, aka His church, aka His bride. Israel becomes redeemed Zion. Chapter 21 mirrors chapter 20 in that Jesus expounds Isaiah first and then he reveals the mystery in chapter 21. He unlocks Isaiah plainly in chapter 21.

Too bad Michael Sherwin is marred and unable to weigh in.
Unto Moses, with whom the Lord spake “face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend,”a the course of the human race, both as then past and future, was made known; and the coming of the Redeemer was recognized by him as the event of greatest import in all the happenings to which the earth and its inhabitants would be witness. The curse of God had aforetime fallen upon the wicked, and upon the earth because of them, “For they would not hearken unto his voice, nor believe on his Only Begotten Son, even him whom he declared should come in the meridian of time, who was prepared from before the foundation of the world.”b In this scripture appears the earliest mention of the expressive and profoundly significant designation of the period in which the Christ should appear—the meridian of time. The Meridian of Time (Chapter 6)
The meridian of time is a valid concept but I do not believe it is ordered in time correctly by those that expound upon it. The true meridian of time is this:

Rev 10:6 "And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer.

At the meridian of time when the mystery of God is finished is also the gathering.

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

And what is the mystery of God at the last trump?

1 Cor 15:51,52 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

But this is not the gathering the churches teach. They teach that the gathering is to somewhere on this earth like to Israel or to America.

2 Thess. 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

This gathering cannot happen until the "falling away".

2 Thess. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

As I have shown numerous times the "falling away" is the 6th seal that points to Isaiah 34:4 which is the dissolving of this creation. And every other 'witness' in the Bible agrees. Also as I have shown, many times. I have also shown many times that Jesus' disciples (and most Christians) except for Peter did not (do not) understand that Jesus Christ was dual being. That have now separated.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Jesus the man which was the first fruits of the dead absolutely became the first begotten Son of God. And this is where he is.

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

However, the indwelling Father of Mankind had a different destination.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

The Christ Spirit, the one made better than the Angels that is the life and light of man rejoins with the Father in Heaven. However, he will return one more time.

Let's first determine who exactly is speaking.
John 14
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us

Just like I said, people do or cannot believe that Jesus was indwelt by the Father of Mankind.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Even the one that penned the gospel of John makes the same mistake in not differentiating between Jesus the man and the indwelling Father and calls the Father Jesus. But the Father speaking from within Jesus says, I'm here talking to you right now, you have seen the Father because it is I the Father that is speaking to you. And what does the Father say of his return?

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The indwelling Father will return to indwell another comforter. It won't be Jesus Christ, it will be another (man) Christ.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

This anointed one (Christ) is the DS, another comforter, the OMAS, the messenger, the one that stands, the man child and the one that stands at the time of salvation is Michael TGP. And what anointing does he receive.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Not them or they but he. He will stand. He will rule the nations.

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: The X eclipse across the United States. 2017-2024
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1470515
OCDMOM wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:31 pm
Follow up video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkxKT65IFc
Jonah has 4 chapters and 11 verses … this matches the birthdate (April 11th) and birthweight (4 lbs 11 oz) of the bishop’s wife. 411 is the digits dialed to get information, and I’m currently learning about preemptive phone communications. Maybe this means something now, later or never, but spy will post it in a place where The Wicker Man may reply. The second coming is nothing like what this guy says, but he does discuss some interesting prophecies. Said learning ceases on the 9th of April, and my first 9 week class for the ASR-9 began on January 9th the same year as the ATI (Angel Type Image) was captured on film, etc.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

OCDMOM wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:48 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:56 pm
Jonah has 4 chapters and 11 verses …
Are you speaking in code?
One of my Aunts that genetically is my mother was an operator when people often dialed 411.

How are my mom and said aunt related. :?:

https://youtu.be/tYKz84wGgY8?t=150 is another number anomaly emblematic of said TWM aka Michael Sherwin. Keyword searching via google will aid your ability to understand terms such as preemptive calling and who may be entitled to such. All Languages are a type of code, so you are speaking in code too. :lol:

Edit:

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: 2024 ECLIPSE - THE SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS - Warnings for America
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1475340
gkearney wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:23 pm Why us this eclipse a sign but the one in say 1963 was not? Or the one coming in 2044 will not be?
The Wicker Man treated us to four demonstration earthquakes, revealed when the seventh sealed opened plus plenty of new teaching. He also began filling Lake Mead. Said seal opening began a period of silence in heaven that will end sometime between 2025 to 2040. What can we do to hasten or delay said ending of silence?

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:36 pm Re: 2024 ECLIPSE - THE SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS - Warnings for America
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1475340
gkearney wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:23 pm Why us this eclipse a sign but the one in say 1963 was not? Or the one coming in 2044 will not be?
The Wicker Man treated us to four demonstration earthquakes, revealed when the seventh sealed opened plus plenty of new teaching. He also began filling Lake Mead. Said seal opening began a period of silence in heaven that will end sometime between 2025 to 2040. What can we do to hasten or delay said ending of silence?
You can try to change nightlight into a polite and pleasant fellow. That might send shockwaves into the cosmos that changes the times.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:32 pm
You can try to change nightlight into a polite and pleasant fellow. That might send shockwaves into the cosmos that changes the times.

Re: Are You One of The 144,000? Poll
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 9#p1475719
nightlight wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 am
Already on the to-do list , my guy

Pleasant ✅

Polite ✅

Change The Times ✅
Once upon a time my Bishop (good bus driver guy) said stuff about being valiant.

Many are valiant in word, but not in deed.

The lackluster response likely

doesn’t bode well.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: How many great tribulations are there? ⚔️ ⚾️❗️
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1478635
InTheKnow wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 pm
I'm aware of the past. I'm asking about the future. You are not in the same subject matter as I'm asking about. We are not playing in the same ballfield.

Clumpy Dirt get in here. :lol:

13 are me middle SSN digits.

My son’s are 57 and he was born on the 31st.

3113 connects well with Tuesday Afternoon in a strange sort of way.

(Surely Sherwin is surely the one, that can best supply a biblical answer.) ⚔️

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 pm Re: How many great tribulations are there? ⚔️ ⚾️❗️
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1478635
InTheKnow wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 pm
I'm aware of the past. I'm asking about the future. You are not in the same subject matter as I'm asking about. We are not playing in the same ballfield.

Clumpy Dirt get in here. :lol:

13 are me middle SSN digits.

My son’s are 57 and he was born on the 31st.

3113 connects well with Tuesday Afternoon in a strange sort of way.

(Surely Sherwin is surely the one, that can best supply a biblical answer.) ⚔️
It is a simple question with a simple answer. The 7th seal is the tribulation of those days. And the 5th seal is the tribulation of Jacob's trouble. Maybe the question was too vague for some. InTheKnow was obviously asking about biblically significant prophecies. And InTheKnow is correct. It is a stumbling block to understanding biblical prophecy to think that there is only one great tribulation.