Valo
Marshmallow

Was Lucifer A Son of God Like Jesus?

Post by Valo »

Are Jesus and Lucifer brothers?

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

Valo wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:09 pm Are Jesus and Lucifer brothers?

Here are a couple more questions ~ if anyone has received some insight

Are Lucifer and Satan the same being?

How is the war in heaven and the fall of the watchers related?

Is Azazael Satan?

Does Satan have a consort?

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Lucifer and Satan are not same.

Abbadon is another greater being of Hell who is still trapped in the underworld but a portal is being built in order to allow the release of Abbodon and beasts of darkness.

Adonai/Emmanuel on FF has provided much to ponder on the subject.

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

Valo wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:25 pm Lucifer and Satan are not same.

Abbadon is another greater being of Hell who is still trapped in the underworld but a portal is being built in order to allow the release of Abbodon and beasts of darkness.

Thanks will look into it!

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Enoch wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:50 pm
Valo wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:25 pm Lucifer and Satan are not same.

Thanks will look into it!
Re: A New Servant Is Here!
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 8#p1326678
Lucifer wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:34 pm Ok, is there a way to edit my name? It's not helping.
I once named me beta fish Lucifer because he was blue and red.

It’s a cool name. 8-)

Javelin sounds female, but is historically associated with males.

Lucifer only has one usage so whose to say.

Swastikas are cool too, but same sad situation.

2Bee continued …

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Re: Dear Lucifer
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 5#p2857265
Brack wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm "Lucifer" is a mistranslation of Isaiah 14:12. Link
Imwashingmypirate wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:16 am
Joseph Smith pretended to translate the supposed 'ancient record', he included the Lucifer verse in the Book of Mormon. Obviously he wasn't copying what Isaiah actually wrote.
Oops.
Re: The church is dying, they did it in purpose, are they proud of themselves?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 4#p1146844
Michael Sherwin wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:11 am Large portions of the Book of Mormon is God inspired scripture. I have found that out by actually reading it. But uninspired text has been added to it. And plain parts have been removed. Joseph Smith did not translate it. He edited it into what it became. Joseph Smith got a copy of the original manuscript from Parley P Pratt. Parley P Pratt got the original manuscript copy from Sydney Riddon's wife because she was upset that Sydney was more interested in the manuscript than he was in her. Sydney stole the original manuscript from a Pittsburg printer but later returned it. While Sydney had the original he made a copy and added automatic writing to the text of the copy in "spiritual trance" type sessions. The original was just a story about a people called the Nephites and Lamanites. Sydney added the theological material.

After some time Joseph allowed Martin Harris to take the entire manuscript to his wife to read and to approve Martin financing Joseph's efforts. Disgusted Martin's wife sold the manuscript back to Parley P Pratt and a year later when Parley returned he still had the manuscript. And Joseph got it back.

The Great and Abominable Church that was founded by the devil is the LDS Church. Joseph Smith is THE FALSE PROPHET of the Bible. Not a false prophet, a real prophet, but also not a prophet of God. And Joseph Smith briefed the 15 in private about that which if told to the congregation they would rise up and kill him.

As we get closer to the end the 15 will more and more force down the throats of the congregation what Joseph told them in private. It appears that has already begun.

Only a remnant will come out. Most of the congregation already has the spirit of antichrist controlling their every thought being so puffed up thinking that they have the truth.

The Spirit has revealed all these things to me. Those of you that have read my story knows that it indicates that I am the Servant. Of course most do not believe it. I did not know what to believe about my story. I resisted it for many years and I still resist it but I also accept it. I'm torn. I'm torn because the Spirit that I hear from has not identified itself to me. But it has never been proven wrong and there have been signs in my life that seem beyond what the devil can do. Or at least that is my opinion. I have never lied about my story. I have never changed my story.

However, there is a difference between knowing and KNOWING. Knowing (all lower case) is knowing from the clues, revelations and apparent signs. Knowing (all capitals) would be knowing because I remember who I am and KNOW what my mission is. But, I do not KNOW anything. I don't KNOW who the spirit is that 'talks' to me. I don't KNOW if I am someone special. I do not KNOW that I have a mission. I don't KNOW if I am the Servant. I do know (all lower case) that I am the Servant but not from direct memory that I am. That is why I have not made a claim to be him. My IQ as measured by Mensa is 145 so I am not a stupid person and I am not deluded either. All I have is a story, a true story, and that is what I base my actions on.

So believe me or don't believe me about what I typed above about the Church and its founder. I'm not in a position to judge. If I am the Servant and one day I do wake up and remember then I will make the claim. And I will also be more forceful about what I post. About the earthquakes, that is all real and I told the truth. I did ask the Spirit to send a demonstration, twice but did not specify the nature of the demonstration. The third time I specified in advance a 7.3 and it did happen. It was originally reported as a 7.4 but later the USGS downgraded it to a 7.3. There are those of you that are aware.

More disappointing to me than those that attack my post or me personally is that the ones that do believe that there is something to my story, except for one, do not stand up with me publically. I have gotten a few pm's that support me. And I am happy about those. Even the Patriarch that gave me my PM said to me privately before I left that he was very happy to have given me, a dignitary from heaven, my PM. But he did not say which dignitary, lol. It's frustrating.

I'm done here until I wake up, if I wake up.

All the best
Michael

P.S. I will check in once a week to see if I have any messages.
Now we know the rest of the story, or at least more than we once did.

Justapiratewasher
NewBee

Post by Justapiratewasher »

As a kid, I did an IW test and scored 149. Wanted to go do a mensa test but my family situation didn't allow for it. Passed the pretest though. Anyway my point is I'm not intelligent lol. Actually I'm kinda stupid. I'm just good at spotting patterns and when I did a psychometric test at uni and it said I was in the top one percent in language something or other (can't recall) it was ridiculous because my grammar and spelling and nuances were just diabolical at the time. I was however able to visualise the text in my mind and can rearrange it so I could say that jumbled word is a country or things like that. But also intuitively answered.

But I have very little popular knowledge.

I'd be interested in knowing if there is anyone else with this position on the book of Mormon?

Is the davidic servant and LDS prophecy or a biblical one?

Saying the LDS church is the great and abominable church and then being called as a spiritual being within that church would mean that the davidic servant is called (not literally but I don't have the words to describe what I mean) by said great and abominable church? So is this a good thing or not? How does it all fit together?

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Justapiratewasher wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:41 pm As a kid, I did an IW test and scored 149. Wanted to go do a mensa test but my family situation didn't allow for it. Passed the pretest though. Anyway my point is I'm not intelligent lol. Actually I'm kinda stupid. I'm just good at spotting patterns and when I did a psychometric test at uni and it said I was in the top one percent in language something or other (can't recall) it was ridiculous because my grammar and spelling and nuances were just diabolical at the time. I was however able to visualise the text in my mind and can rearrange it so I could say that jumbled word is a country or things like that. But also intuitively answered.

I'd be interested in knowing if there is anyone else with this position on the book of Mormon?

Saying the LDS church is the great and abominable church and then being called as a spiritual being within that church would mean that the davidic servant is called (not literally but I don't have the words to describe what I mean) by said great and abominable church? So is this a good thing or not? How does it all fit together?
Concerning the BoM I know of no one else that has the opinion I have. Everyone else is all for or all against as far as I know.

Before my patriarchal blessing that morning I prayed for hours to God that hopefully he would reveal some things thru my pb. So I do not think it matters much the status of the Church or the patriarch that gave me my pb. But then again my pb did not literally declare me to be the DS. It did say I was to help gather Israel, both the living and the dead. That I was to increase in faith and duplicate the Saviors miracles. That the Savior and I talked about my life many times before I was born and that we were great friends. And so much more. But it is just all part of a bigger story.

See here for more if you are so inclined.
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=51962

Justapiratewasher
NewBee

The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:56 pm
Justapiratewasher wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:41 pm As a kid, I did an IW test and scored 149. Wanted to go do a mensa test but my family situation didn't allow for it. Passed the pretest though. Anyway my point is I'm not intelligent lol. Actually I'm kinda stupid. I'm just good at spotting patterns and when I did a psychometric test at uni and it said I was in the top one percent in language something or other (can't recall) it was ridiculous because my grammar and spelling and nuances were just diabolical at the time. I was however able to visualise the text in my mind and can rearrange it so I could say that jumbled word is a country or things like that. But also intuitively answered.

Concerning the BoM I know of no one else that has the opinion I have. Everyone else is all for or all against as far as I know.

Before my patriarchal blessing that morning I prayed for hours to God that hopefully he would reveal some things thru my pb. So I do not think it matters much the status of the Church or the patriarch that gave me my pb. But then again my pb did not literally declare me to be the DS. It did say I was to help gather Israel, both the living and the dead. That I was to increase in faith and duplicate the Saviors miracles. That the Savior and I talked about my life many times before I was born and that we were great friends. And so much more. But it is just all part of a bigger story.

I read the link a while ago. Have you compared to others PBs?

What is the role of the DS?

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Me too put together patterns easily like the two involving timing at march8miracle.org. These began in 1980 and repeated in 88, 89, and 90 wherein I would chance encounter women with CH in their name on March 8. I was raised in the church, but my parents seldom attended so it delayed my baptism until age 9, after missionary lessons. At 16 two of my friends hired on at the COB (Church Office Building) and invited me to apply too. That’s where I met my first wife, Cheryl when I trained her to clean the elevators. I ended up getting fired when I filled out a subscription form for Smithsonian magazine wherein one supervisor gifted to another. I dropped it in the mail slot, but found out the postal service wasn’t sacrosanct. That put me on probation, but then I bent a tie rod on my car going up the parking ramp, and the security guys reported me for repairing it on the parking levels, or something like that. A girl also reported stuff she saw going on at the drive in movie. 🍿

We were supposed to get bishop forms regularly, but they were lax about that and I quit going when I started working there. Years go by and Cheryl and I split after my guard buddy introduces me to an Ouija board. My cat got possessed, etc.

In 87 I read Prophecy, Key to the Future book and adjust my thinking. 1990 I’m living in the Brigham apartments when I get my pb on ETBs (Ezra Taft Benson’s) birthday in his ward, where we meet in the COB as Eagle Gate 18th ward. Soon after that I meet Kamaʻāina on Lower Lights BBS as High Spy. We ends up married in the Fern Grotto. In 2004 we get sealed in the temple.

2010 we move to Saipan. In 2011 I join LDSFF and learn what’s up with 2010, etc. Dan Vogel’s Pious Fraud theory and Joseph in the Gap by a guy named Drake are good reference, besides what Mike receives from his Spirit.

Justapiratewasher
NewBee

High Spy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:32 pm

Me too put together patterns easily like the two involving timing at march8miracle.org. These began in 1980 and repeated in 88, 89, and 90 wherein I would chance encounter women with CH in their name on March 8. I was raised in the church, but my parents seldom attended so it delayed my baptism until age 9, after missionary lessons. At 16 two of my friends hired on at the COB (Church Office Building) and invited me to apply too. That’s where I met my first wife, Cheryl when I trained her to clean the elevators. I ended up getting fired when I filled out a subscription form for Smithsonian magazine wherein one supervisor gifted to another. I dropped it in the mail slot, but found out the postal service wasn’t sacrosanct. That put me on probation, but then I bent a tie rod on my car going up the parking ramp, and the security guys reported me for repairing it on the parking levels, or something like that. A girl also reported stuff she saw going on at the drive in movie. 🍿

We were supposed to get bishop forms regularly, but they were lax about that and I quit going when I started working there. Years go by and Cheryl and I split after my guard buddy introduces me to an Ouija board. My cat got possessed, etc.

In 87 I read Prophecy, Key to the Future book and adjust my thinking. 1990 I’m living in the Brigham apartments when I get my pb on ETBs (Ezra Taft Benson’s) birthday in his ward, where we meet in the COB as Eagle Gate 18th ward. Soon after that I meet Kamaʻāina on Lower Lights BBS as High Spy. We ends up married in the Fern Grotto. In 2004 we get sealed in the temple.

2010 we move to Saipan. In 2011 I join LDSFF and learn what’s up with 2010, etc. Dan Vogel’s Pious Fraud theory and Joseph in the Gap by a guy named Drake are good reference, besides what Mike receives from his Spirit.
Wow, that's quite intense. I'm curious about the cat?

Didn't quite follow some of what you said but I get the jist. I'll check out the references at the end at some point, I half expect to not be able to sleep tonight because I've not done anything today.

It was nice to see some discussion by you that wasn't about the signs.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Justapiratewasher wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:14 am

He has various roles at various times. First he comes as a teacher. Later when he returns he

"18Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not."

Then on the new earth he has a role. I don't have the impetus to write a book. Besides, one already exist. :)

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

People want someone to tell them what to do or how to serve. I have felt that way and even still to this day there are times when I want someone to tell me exactly what I should be doing to serve God. Truth is, we have the Spirit with us. The Spirit is the Father. We have at least a portion of it and this Spirit will tell us how to serve the Father because it is Father.

However it's a murky, muddling, looking through a dark glass process. It requires faith and hope! We have to stumble forward in the dark knowing we might step over the precipice hidden in the darkness at any moment and we must have the meekness and humility to accept that fate, trusting that whatever circumstances we fall into, God will either intervene or allow it to occur, in either situation we have to look at it and say, "Good".

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Justapiratewasher wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm

Didn't quite follow some of what you said but I get the jist. I'll check out the references at the end at some point, I half expect to not be able to sleep tonight because I've not done anything today.

Said cat, I don’t recall he ever really had a name or where he came from, but I would call him KB (Kitty-Buddy) and do my best to make his life an ever living hell. KB sprayed stuff on the Ouija board and on BD (Blue Demon) which was my little B310 that Cheryl and I purchased from the Dover speedway in Delaware after we rode our bikes there. I was serving in the UTANG and going to uni with said guard buddy who was also a EE major. My little car started vapor locking and it would take me several minutes to get it started again. Pouring water on the engine helped, but most times cranking the engine would kill the battery and I’d have to push start it. Several mechanics couldn’t find anything wrong until Firestone measured the fuel pump pressure. It was 1 PSI, but should have been 13 or more. Eventually the engine seized and another buddy replaced it, but in the meantime I only had my bike until Cindy hooked me up with her used unmarked police car. She, without noticing it, had six kids and one grandson whose names spelled Christ using the first letter of each name, except Levi was backwards. Anyways, I left her car on Francis peak and rode my bike down the canyon and back to SLC, when BD was running again. BD blew his head gasket in Nothing Arizona and my dad rescued me from Surprise AZ and bought me Billy (S10 Blazer). Billy use to park next to another apartment building that was Brother Brighams barn by the look of it. :lol:

Signs were everywhere, once I began believing there was a God. My everyday existence is actually pretty boring, but reflecting back and thinking about what lays ahead keeps things interesting.

Justapiratewasher
NewBee

The Wicker Man wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:56 pm

He has various roles at various times. First he comes as a teacher. Later when he returns he

"18Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not."

Then on the new earth he has a role. I don't have the impetus to write a book. Besides, one already exist. :)
What is the book called?

Would you say this is the DSs first or second visit?

Justapiratewasher
NewBee

BeNotDeceived wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:48 pm
Justapiratewasher wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm

Said cat, I don’t recall he ever really had a name or where he came from, but I would call him KB (Kitty-Buddy) and do my best to make his life an ever living hell. KB sprayed stuff on the Ouija board and on BD (Blue Demon) which was my little B310 that Cheryl and I purchased from the Dover speedway in Delaware after we rode our bikes there. I was serving in the UTANG and going to uni with said guard buddy who was also a EE major. My little car started vapor locking and it would take me several minutes to get it started again. Pouring water on the engine helped, but most times cranking the engine would kill the battery and I’d have to push start it. Several mechanics couldn’t find anything wrong until Firestone measured the fuel pump pressure. It was 1 PSI, but should have been 13 or more. Eventually the engine seized and another buddy replaced it, but in the meantime I only had my bike until Cindy hooked me up with her used unmarked police car. She, without noticing it, had six kids and one grandson whose names spelled Christ using the first letter of each name, except Levi was backwards. Anyways, I left her car on Francis peak and rode my bike down the canyon and back to SLC, when BD was running again. BD blew his head gasket in Nothing Arizona and my dad rescued me from Surprise AZ and bought me Billy (S10 Blazer). Billy use to park next to another apartment building that was Brother Brighams barn by the look of it. :lol:

Signs were everywhere, once I began believing there was a God. My everyday existence is actually pretty boring, but reflecting back and thinking about what lays ahead keeps things interesting.
Sounds like an adventure. I love driving lessons but can't pass the test. I get severely anxious on the test. But after every lesson I have blue lips. Probably from holding my breath. Cars just seem so expensive and crazy expensive to run and insure. My mum visited and her car just broke out of nowhere and it kind of put me off because I don't like that level of unpredictability.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:15 pm People want someone to tell them what to do or how to serve. I have felt that way and even still to this day there are times when I want someone to tell me exactly what I should be doing to serve God. Truth is, we have the Spirit with us. The Spirit is the Father. We have at least a portion of it and this Spirit will tell us how to serve the Father because it is Father.

However it's a murky, muddling, looking through a dark glass process. It requires faith and hope! We have to stumble forward in the dark knowing we might step over the precipice hidden in the darkness at any moment and we must have the meekness and humility to accept that fate, trusting that whatever circumstances we fall into, God will either intervene or allow it to occur, in either situation we have to look at it and say, "Good".

Slobbering drunk is how Brother McClellan describes events the modern church holds in high esteem.

Re: BYP LIVE! William E. McClellan Eyewitness to Joseph Smith's Apostasy
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=158515
Philo Sofee wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:21 pm Tonight, Sunday 6 p.m. March 17, BYP LIVE Talking of an early eyewitness to Mormonism who has been censored, William E. McClellan. Good evidences, and a great show coming up! Looking forward to having you there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPNFHisuVHE
Kerry the Backyard Professor blows the Fab15 deceptions to kingdom come ..

Good that the many deceptions are now coming to light. ❗

Joseph indeed was a fallen prophet.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Justapiratewasher wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:32 pm

What is the book called?

The Holy Bible.

https://youtu.be/vmxatvfhdl8?si=_DsLc9pw9Mx5Bce0

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Justapiratewasher wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:32 pm

What is the book called?

There are lots of books. The Bible, Avraham Gileadi's books, etc.

I would say neither first or second.

Revelation 4:8
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Enoch walked all the days of his life with the LORD and he was caught up. Elijah had one portion of the Spirit and he was caught up. Jesus was caught up after his resurrection. The man child which my study shows that the man child is the DS will be caught up. Each Spirit/man combo was the DS at that time. There is no telling how many times the DS has been here.