Moderator: Juniper

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Re: Re: The OM&S and the DS

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:44 am
Valo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:59 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:52 pm

This is not talking about the man of sin because this character reveals himself by his actions. The DS is revealed by God when he is healed.
That verse sounds like the Antichrist.
Correct

2500 Year Old Lost Chapter Of The Bible With TERRIFYING Knowledge Scares Even Atheists!

Nebuchadnezzar was not only the longest-reigning king of Babylon but also their greatest, perhaps. The range of his power was very wide indeed, leaving traces on different cultures and even sacred texts. The Egyptians were defeated by him, the Assyrians conquered and Jerusalem, the soul of Judah, razed. He was practically regarded as a god on Earth, and he almost started believing it too. But then, something happened. He had an encounter with the almighty and came to know a truth hidden from ordinary men. How did the great king encounter God? What was this deep truth that he learned? Join us as we explore the Hidden Teachings of the Bible and what Nebuchadnezzar Knew But You Didn't.

Nebuchadnezzar was a mighty and well-known king of ancient Babylon who reigned from about 605 BC until 562 BC. His most well-known campaigns were the capture and leveling of Jerusalem and the exile of the Jews. Campaigns characterized the rule of Nebuchadnezzar, the Hanging Gardens, among other architectural works, and a centralized government. He was an ambitious sovereign who wanted to grow his empire and display his riches and power through monumental projects and empires. Nevertheless, he was also arrogant and prideful during his reign, leading to his demise, as seen in the biblical narrative.

From every life status, the elderly, the young, male and female, and the children showed their respect by kneeling while Nebuchadnezzar ruled.
4 Men walk within the furnace.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

After the resurrection Nebuchadnezzar will be the first king of the new earth.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

5 ¶ Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. 6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies. 7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. 12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. 13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. 14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies. 15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. 16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

13 ¶ Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. 14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men: 15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Who has eyes and ears to see and a heart that feels except the meek and lowly in heart? Who can possess the pure love of Christ but his sons and daughters?

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote:After the resurrection Nebuchadnezzar will be the first king of the new earth.
Prior to reading your posts I had never heard the idea taught in the way you have about the New Earth and New Creation. Here I was thinking the story is about to end, but the adventure is only beginning! There are other examples too but thinking about this reality from that perspective has been fruitful and life altering.

I have found comfort in your words too. I don't know why exactly or can't tell you why other than I have been following a voice for some time now, not always doing as told, but learning to see and hear. I am muddling through and in this muddling through I am being sustained by supernatural means because truth is without the Father and my faith in Christ Jesus I would have folded and been destroyed.

Thank you, irrespective of anything else, for saying words that I recognize as coming from Father and for the comfort those words bring.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:28 pm
The Wicker Man wrote:After the resurrection Nebuchadnezzar will be the first king of the new earth.
Prior to reading your posts I had never heard the idea taught in the way you have about the New Earth and New Creation. Here I was thinking the story is about to end, but the adventure is only beginning! There are other examples too but thinking about this reality from that perspective has been fruitful and life altering.

I have found comfort in your words too. I don't know why exactly or can't tell you why other than I have been following a voice for some time now, not always doing as told, but learning to see and hear. I am muddling through and in this muddling through I am being sustained by supernatural means because truth is without the Father and my faith in Christ Jesus I would have folded and been destroyed.

Thank you, irrespective of anything else, for saying words that I recognize as coming from Father and for the comfort those words bring.
Yes, we are only at the beginning. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoeKrwErYS4
"Distant earthrise long ago
lingers at the borders of our minds
mysteries spinning in the dark
in the frozen emptiness of time
we were lost and we never knew
who we were or what we left behind
living half-lives we were blind
to the new frontiers that opened up our eyes
to find our minds were spinning
souls entwined in a spiral dance
the ancient ways have found us
again to give us one last chaaaaaaance
living in this place
staring into space we find
we might share the corners of our lives
infinity runs deep
eternity that we can keep
melting through the frozen wastes of time
so we go and we'll not return
to navigate the seas of the sun
our children will go on and on
we'll navigate the seas of the sun
we can go on tomorrow
living death by gravity
couldn't stand it anymore
we'll sail our ships to distant shores
purple gold and blue
living colors every hue
flowers in the garden of the gods
no one can ever know
if you never saw them grow
but this darkness is really full of light
now beyond the earth
beyond all things that gave us birth
we'll navigate...
if god is throwing dice
and einstein doesn't mind the chance
we'll navigate...
infinity runs deep
we'll navigate...
flowers of our souls
purple blue and gold we'll find
to navigate...
so we know who we are
even in this frozen waste
we'll navigate...
living in this place
staring into space we'll find
we'll navigate...
well beyond the earth
we'll...
if einstein's throwing dice
and god he doesn't mind the chance
we'll navigate...
flowers of the soul
purple blue and gold
and who we were before
eternity...
we'll navigate...
flowers of the soul"

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Re: The Second Coming
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 2#p1331852
Michael Sherwin wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:32 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:38 am How does that fit with the seventh seal opening in 2010, the half hour of silence in heaven and the life expectancy of those currently living?
Realize that the 7th seal is in the innermost part of the scroll. That means it was written first and sealed as it was written. That also means it happens first. What is under the first seal on the outside was written last and happens last. I have shown that Jesus gives the correct order of the seals.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
The tribulation of those days is the 7th seal. The Sun being darkened etc. is the 6th seal. And the 6th seal points to Isaiah 34:4.
34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
And the 7th seal confirms this order.
10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
And the Gathering/resurrection happens when the mystery of God is finished.
15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
There is time no more for this earth and the entire creation (not one stone will be left upon another). So 1 Cor 15:51 has to be at that time of the 6th seal and Jesus corroborates that.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, ...
And also the 5th seal to 7th seal comparison also corroborates this. In the 5th seal the last of God's people are martyred and receive new immortal bodies. None of God's people can ever die again. Yet in the 7th seal God's people need to be protected by the seal of God. Meaning that they will die if not protected. It is absolutely impossible for the 7th seal to be after the completion of the 5th seal. So when Jesus says ...
24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
He's speaking about the time on the New Earth. The New Earth will be like this Earth was before the flood. People on the New Earth will have terrestrial type bodies and the gathered/saved people without spot or wrinkle will be in New Jerusalem and have celestial type bodies.
15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. ...

And here is a description of life on the New Earth.
65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
It will be like the days of Noe on the New Earth. There will still be marriage and children on the new earth. People will live long lives like they did before the flood. At the end of the 7th seal when we go into the 6th seal this will happen.
75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved:
Everyone dies in the fire but God's people are pulled out of the fire.
1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
The fear of the LORD and what goes with that pulls us out of the fire at the dissolving of this creation. Remember I taught that the falling away (2 Cor 2:3) is the falling away of this creation. We do not have to fall with it because the cross means that we can be pulled out of the fire and given a new body as it pleases the LORD. When that will happen is when they say peace and safety then sudden destruction of this creation is when. When this war with Russia ends may be that is when they say, "peace and safety". The timing seems right on with the 7th seal being opened in 2010 and then 20.83 years of silence in heaven which points to late 2030. The silence being over is when the trumpets start to sound.

A precious morsel now marred and inaccessible by most everyone.

It will help answer =~ How do we get to this new earth?

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Valo wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:59 pm 1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
Re: God was Sorry
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 0#p2856970
bill4long wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:51 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:15 am How do we get to this new earth?
Wishin' and hopin'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbgHM1mI0k
The Bible clearly states that the Earth shall be dissolved.

Hope means something you expect to happen and indeed every word spoken by God shall be fulfilled.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

The Amiga was a computer ahead of its time. The Motorola 68000 was a 32bit chip with a 16bit data path when INTEL was still producing 16bit chips with an 8bit data path. Later I think the 68020 was a full 32bit chip (iirc). If only they had packaged it as a business computer rather than a fancy game box we'd have Motorola 68000 based computers today.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:30 am The Amiga was a computer ahead of its time. The Motorola 68000 was a 32bit chip with a 16bit data path when INTEL was still producing 16bit chips with an 8bit data path. Later I think the 68020 was a full 32bit chip (iirc). If only they had packaged it as a business computer rather than a fancy game box we'd have Motorola 68000 based computers today.
My dad got us an Amiga 500 when I was a teen.

It was so much better than anything else at the time. IBM PC was doing monochrome graphics and PC speaker beeps for sound.

It was a great machine for producing art and business but yes, it was perceived as a gaming machine.

It had coprocessors that handled many functions so the CPU didn't have to. It was only a 7Mhz CPU but it had dedicated graphics memory, a sound processor (Amiga Mod Sampler) that handled most all audio so again main CPU didn't have to. This is a part of what made it so powerful.

Amiga Short History

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:10 pm
Valo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:28 pm

Yes, we are only at the beginning. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoeKrwErYS4
"Distant earthrise long ago
lingers at the borders of our minds
mysteries spinning in the dark
in the frozen emptiness of time
we were lost and we never knew
who we were or what we left behind
living half-lives we were blind
to the new frontiers that opened up our eyes
to find our minds were spinning
souls entwined in a spiral dance
the ancient ways have found us
again to give us one last chaaaaaaance
living in this place
staring into space we find
we might share the corners of our lives
infinity runs deep
melting through the frozen wastes of time
we'll navigate the seas of the sun
we can go on tomorrow
living death by gravity
couldn't stand it anymore
we'll sail our ships to distant shores
purple gold and blue
living colors every hue
flowers in the garden of the gods
no one can ever know
if you never saw them grow
but this darkness is really full of light
now beyond the earth
we'll navigate...
if god is throwing dice
and einstein doesn't mind the chance
we'll navigate...
infinity runs deep
we'll navigate...
flowers of our souls
purple blue and gold we'll find
to navigate...
so we know who we are
even in this frozen waste
we'll navigate...
living in this place
staring into space we'll find
we'll navigate...
well beyond the earth
we'll...
if einstein's throwing dice
and god he doesn't mind the chance
we'll navigate...
flowers of the soul
purple blue and gold
and who we were before
eternity...
we'll navigate...
flowers of the soul"
You've talked about baptism by water before. You stated that being born on this Earth is purely a mechanical thing, if I remember correctly. And that being born on this Earth is the baptism by water. Being born on the new earth is being born again or baptism by Spirit, iirc.

First did I correctly summarize what you've said?

What I am understanding from what you've said is that the only reason for this Earth life is to obtain a body and to nuture the Christ seed.

Why is this mechanical part required? Why do we need to have mortal bodies? What makes the water baptism required?

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

Valo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:47 pm You've talked about baptism by water before. You stated that being born on this Earth is purely a mechanical thing, if I remember correctly. And that being born on this Earth is the baptism by water. Being born on the new earth is being born again or baptism by Spirit, iirc.

What I am understanding from what you've said is that the only reason for this Earth life is to obtain a body and to nuture the Christ seed.

Why is this mechanical part required? Why do we need to have mortal bodies? What makes the water baptism required?
Yes you summarized correctly.

The "Christ seed" that we are born with is only lent to us. It will one day return to from where it came.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

The Christ seed reigns in us till he hath put all enemies under his feet including death.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The above means that the Christ seed returns to the Father so that God will be fully one again.

37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

That which we sow is the Christ seed into our children at conception. But the Christ seed sown is not our future body. It helps us bare grain, a seed of our own. It is that seed that receives a new body.

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

This second seed that is produced is the replacement for our soul. Our souls are destroyed in the fire when this creation ends. It was the interface between our spirit and our physical body for this physical world. It cannot be the interface between our spirit and our new body. Why God has chosen to do it like this and not in some other way I don't know. However, it is enough for me to understand the method even if I don't know the reason.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:34 am
Valo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:47 pm You've talked about baptism by water before. You stated that being born on this Earth is purely a mechanical thing, if I remember correctly. And that being born on this Earth is the baptism by water. Being born on the new earth is being born again or baptism by Spirit, iirc.

Yes you summarized correctly.

The "Christ seed" that we are born with is only lent to us. It will one day return to from where it came.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

The Christ seed reigns in us till he hath put all enemies under his feet including death.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The above means that the Christ seed returns to the Father so that God will be fully one again.

37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

That which we sow is the Christ seed into our children at conception. But the Christ seed sown is not our future body. It helps us bare grain, a seed of our own. It is that seed that receives a new body.

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

This second seed that is produced is the replacement for our soul. Our souls are destroyed in the fire when this creation ends. It was the interface between our spirit and our physical body for this physical world. It cannot be the interface between our spirit and our new body. Why God has chosen to do it like this and not in some other way I don't know. However, it is enough for me to understand the method even if I don't know the reason.
"37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

That which we sow is the Christ seed into our children at conception. But the Christ seed sown is not our future body. It helps us bare grain, a seed of our own. It is that seed that receives a new body."

Thanks for the response. Lots to consider but the part I have in quotation marks stood out to me at the moment. First I think it is a beautiful description of what those verses of scripture are saying in that it makes sense and has implications that are profound, to me.

To summarize or stated in another way the idea here is that God gives us a portion of His Spirit, we apparently receive it through our parents, those of us not tares, at least, but this portion isn't "our" identity yet, or it isn't our spirit, yet, but the portion of Father's spirit we do have is what allows us to generate or to produce a spirit of our own that is like Father's or wheat or another type of spirit or identity.

Through the seed of Christ loaned to us, if we so desire, may use it to create our own seed. It is up to us to use the portion of God's spirit given to us to produce a seed, but is it by "chance" that the seed we end up producing will be a wheat seed, some other seed, or do we have control over what seed gets produced?

Are we shaping our identity or revealing it?

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: Wow! The chaff and the wheat became clear to me this morning!
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 9#p1468169
Bronco73idi wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:44 pm They have fulfilled Jeremiah 23, they have said to, love all and accept all.

This has been going on way before I was born, from not administering the sacrament with wine to letting woman wear clothes traditional to men, the first mainstream cross dressers.

This chapter is about all who profess to follow and teach Christianity, his shepherds. It then goes on to say prophets.

All the shepherds and prophets have all erred, thus Luke 12:56-57, Ye Hypocrites!

The Bible hints to a servant who is mighty and strong.

Does that mean he will be mean, with mean and harsh words?

If you believe Jeremiah 23, maybe, he won’t be preaching what is being preached today.
Valo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:33 am
Are we shaping our identity or revealing it?

Prolly saying “or” implicitly includes “and”, but some may not consider “both” as an answer to such a question. This reminds me of when PTP Francesca posed a similar question about, is it “Squiggly the squirrel or Squiggly Squirrel” because iirc me blurb on the back of me little book read “Squiggly squirrel”. Thinking about it, it seemed Squirrel should be Squiggly’s last name. Sorta like Christ is said as though it’s Jesus’ last name.

http://www.francescabaer.com/pressmedia

https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... r#p2851341

https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... d#p2836824

There are some links about another amazing anomaly magnificently manifested via 384 and Mike’s gargoyl experience. :lol:

Francesca noticeably wears a dress, but doesn’t sit cross legged like the other ladies being interviewed.

The tribulations are definitely after the “Administration of Grace” has come to an end. :|