Fathom this 🐸

Juniper
Marshmallow

Re: Fathom this 🐸

Post by Juniper »

Agent is typing :lol:

Hi there! I'm Maggie, your wellbeing virtual assistant.
Unfortunately, our human agents are either offline or unavailable at the moment.

Our normal operating hours are as follows: 7 AM – 5:30 PM CST
In the meantime, I can briefly collect some information so we can get in touch with you. We will either reach out to you by email or by phone regarding your request.
First, can I have your first and last name? You can type them whenever you're ready.

Juniper
Marshmallow

Post by Juniper »

No thanks hank =~

Noted. Next, what is your email address?

Please enter this in the following format: name@email.com

Apparently Maggie doesn't get the gist of the situation.

Javalinda
NewBee

Post by Javalinda »

Juniper wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:52 am |/sup||sup|
The effects of sugar are not sweet +~ FF+DM ~+

High SPYii =~ Please remember to sign on DM.

BRB
Begin forwarded message:
Subject: Re: Your recent Subway® Experience

Hi G,

Dr. Lustig became familiar to me when I watched his Fat Chance 2.0 video. Just now I found a recent one that’s under 20 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKwpF-JjQkY. In it he discusses sugars impact on mitochondria.

Many restaurants have upgraded their soda fountains to include Barqs diet root beer, which isn’t available in stores. Swiss cheese too, is noticeably absent from Subway options.

Vr,

GSS

On Jan 18, 2024, at 8:44 PM, GP <Subway-Listens@app.medallia.com> wrote:

Dear GS,

I want to take a moment to thank you for contacting me and sharing your feedback regarding your recent Subway® experience.

At Subway, we often promote different products in new, creative ways in order to keep things fresh and appeal across the broad spectrum of our loyal customers. I appreciate your feedback and the time you took to share your point of view. I apologize your last visit did not meet your expectation. I have shared your feedback with my team to improve our customer service.

Thank you for being a loyal Subway® customer and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

GP
District