It was all false...I am not a prophet...and am truly sorry...

Enoch
Marshmallow

It was all false...I am not a prophet...and am truly sorry...

Post by Enoch »

I’m very sorry - I messed up big time. I feel real bad about this -

I am not a prophet, nor called by God, nor anything like that -

I have been swindled, deceived, tricked and this was a fraud, a lie…

What I wrote here, under this influence, and/or predicted is false.

I am sorry to anyone who believed in the things I published here and am sorry if it, in anyway effected you negatively. I feel very embarrassed about all of it.

I really do apologize to you all.

This was all false, it came from a malevolent source - that made me see, hear and experience things that weren’t real -

Whatever it was, it used memories, fears, ideas, hopes, desires, imagination, scriptures and feelings/emotions to manipulate and convince me of the things I stated -

I wished so much to be connected to god, and had unbearable pain thinking that I was lost that it used this to confuse and confound me.

It used the ideas of self-sacrifice, idolization of god, and my feelings of emptiness to do this.

I just wanted so badly to be connected to God - and it used that desire and feeling of loss, the pain and suffering in my life to fool me, and use me. I am truly sorry… please throw out any foolishness I said…

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

I'm sorry for you that you had to find out the hard way. I'm happy for you that you are honest enough to let us know! :) Yeah, I know that I am not the reincarnation of JS. My story is 23 years running as of this month. It still has not culminated in any absolute way. Many amazing things have happened and many more things have not happened. At least you know now concerning yourself.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:05 pm I'm sorry for you that you had to find out the hard way. I'm happy for you that you are honest enough to let us know! :) Yeah, I know that I am not the reincarnation of JS. My story is 23 years running as of this month. It still has not culminated in any absolute way. Many amazing things have happened and many more things have not happened. At least you know now concerning yourself.
What happened 23 years ago, that started the clock running?

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

High Spy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:38 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:05 pm I'm sorry for you that you had to find out the hard way. I'm happy for you that you are honest enough to let us know! :) Yeah, I know that I am not the reincarnation of JS. My story is 23 years running as of this month. It still has not culminated in any absolute way. Many amazing things have happened and many more things have not happened. At least you know now concerning yourself.
October of 2,000 is when I was at work when Stephanie said I was being wicked man. Not liking that I said I'm not being wicked man, I'm being wicket man, I'm made out of wicker. Then I was out the front door and into my car. When I started the car the radio came on and immediately the announcer said, "heard here for the very first time, The Wicker Man, by Iron Maiden. It's the story I posted at LDSFF. Of course my story really started at birth or maybe even before that. The Wicker Man part started in Oct of 2,000 with the number 57 coincidences starting right after.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:56 am
High Spy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:38 pm
October of 2,000 is when I was at work when Stephanie said I was being wicked man. Not liking that I said I'm not being wicked man, I'm being wicket man, I'm made out of wicker. Then I was out the front door and into my car. When I started the car the radio came on and immediately the announcer said, "heard here for the very first time, The Wicker Man, by Iron Maiden. It's the story I posted at LDSFF. Of course my story really started at birth or maybe even before that. The Wicker Man part started in Oct of 2,000 with the number 57 coincidences starting right after.
I remembered that, but wasn’t aware of the date. Stephanie is my wife’s middle name, being named after Steve Berlin. Being named after others, took an unexpected twist when I mentioned Mahonri Moriancume in https://discussmormonism.com/search.php ... s=MakerBee+

The MakerBee posts were my attempt to work in cooperation with The Spirit of Truth, similar to my poem found among the cited posts. Enoch mentioned hearing specific words three times, IIRC. Seven Syllables came to my mind, when thinking about “What is God’s will?” To do as we are doing, came as the simple answer. We should hope/expect that God’s will being done happens most of the time, if we will but accept that he accepts our sincere desires to cooperate.

Rather than answer, a simple yes or no question, the conversation strayed off on a tangent. Mountains of material ignored while blowing up a proverbial molehill. Maybe the Brother of Jared, also had a work to do, and has bearing on our continuing saga. A wild ride, could be interpreted various ways, but quickly #384 connected with your oddly shaped birthmark, as if orchestrated in advance. Being the timekeeper was once thought a fun prank, similar to word tuple protocols that fit precisely the March 18 5.7 magnitude earthquake that landed Moroni’s Instrument.