Death, death, death comet

She rideth on her horse

Black , night, dark, fear,

She comes with vengeance in her mind

Beware oh humans beware

Take heed and grab the lamp of the spirit of God

For ye shall need it…

Exodus 11
6And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more.

Exudes 12
7And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. 8And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. 9Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof. 10And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. 11And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover.

Exodus 12:13

13 The blood on the doorposts will be a sign to mark the houses in which you live. When I see the blood, I will pass over you and will not harm you when I punish the Egyptians.

Mark your door post with the Blood of the Lamb
We slew him
And in Him and only Him is our salvation
Take heed and grab on to the Lamp of the Spirit

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

is man
Marshmallow

Post by is man »

Gadianton wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:15 am
High Spy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:04 pm May I board the plane without matching socks?

noTifiactions0n
Only Janet airlines. I strongly recommend you get yourself to LAS and DEMAND to be let on the next available flight to Groom Lake.
My other BIL flys there regularly after I recruited him, but I’ve never been near that STP (Spooky Type Place).

PTPs (Princess Type Peoples) are preferable, especially ones that play Parker on TV. 8-)

Deen, but not Cheryl Dean. :mrgreen:

. . . * . . . . . . . . **