❗️

What is your view?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:34 am

1. I have no ides what the question is.
No votes
2. It doesn't matter.
No votes
3. Sometimes things like this makes sense but usually no.
No votes
4.Other and please explain.
100%

Total votes: 2
Silver Pie
NewBee

Re: ❗️

Post by Silver Pie »

When I said Ms, I was referring to M, plural because there are probably a lot of users whose handle starts with M.

Interesting about the scarlet threads.
High Spy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:38 pm Weird no BND or MS posts in this thread that mentions scarlet thread.

Will try Scarlet paired with Threads. :idea:

Searching Scarlet Society also yielded no joy.

Maybe some posts were deleted.

Re: Why is the topic Strong and Mighty one so controversial if Isaiah?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... ad#p837572
Alaris wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:31 pm
Kingdom of ZION wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 pm

What really stands out to me is the Twins Types:
Messiah and Lucifer
Abel and Cain
Issac and Ishmael

The struggle for birthright or covenant blessings.

Jacob and Esau

Genesis 25:24 ¶ And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau’s heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

Judah's offspring twins Zarah and Pharez through his union with his daughter-in-law Tamar after his sons Er and Onah were slain by the Lord.

Genesis 38:27 ¶ And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb.
28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.
30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

Matthew 1:3 indicates the birthright passed through Pharez, though the scarlet thread was placed on the hand that breached first. So even here you have an out-of-order twins situation. Judah had three sons, the eldest of which was Er. The law that required brothers to marry their dead brother's widow came into effect when the second son, Onan married her. Onan famously had some aiming issues which angered the Lord who slew him.

Judah thought Tamar was a harlot by the way she was dressed which is how he accidentally passed the birthright along through his own daughter-in-law. It's all very convoluted and interesting. Judah thought Tamar was cursed and was hesitant to give his third son Shelah to her. Pharez obviously wasn't even the first born to Judah as Shelah survived and had children of his own. Yet the birthright passed through Pharez.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelah_(son_of_Judah)
Silver Pie wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:32 pm Maybe go to the members list, find the Ms, and see if something shows up that matches The Wicker Man's memory? You have to be logged in to see the members list over there.

Silver Pie
NewBee

Post by Silver Pie »

So there's a secret scarlet thread club over there?

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Silver Pie wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:37 am So there's a secret scarlet thread club over there?
Maybe there should be one in the Inner Sanctum, so as not to cast pearls before swine.

Are FHEGs a common thing?

If you quote this post, 👀 ⬆️.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Silver Pie wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:37 am So there's a secret scarlet thread club over there?

And now for a word from Slog’s princess type person type narrator. Orange Colored Sky is OCS vs OSC that spy posted about on another phpForum that may support 3 letter searching.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Finrock wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:19 am I read the scarlet thread club post. It's how I became aware of the club and it was on LDSFF.

They have deleted some of my posts too. It's at least how my post count went from 3866 to 3865 for instance.

Why go through so much trouble to prevent people from knowing about a barely registers on the internet site like slogbog.com?

To fulfill prophecy.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:34 pm 4:3 ... this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Must complete destruction reign down upon them when rain sufficient to fill Lake Mead goes unappreciated.❓

Re: A remnant of Jacob shall tread down the Gentiles
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1469753
Chip wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:00 pm
… there is this problem of living by the bat and dying by the bat. How many heads … ?

The ❕is The Spirit.

33 floors * 2 heads per floor iff there were heads on every floor, but prolly not on 27, 28, 29, or 30.

29 floors * 2 is 58 is an estimated number of heads in the COB (Church Office Building).

Can anyone confirm?

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Me post above was about my first job that included a number 38 experience.

Me pic posted above is concocted having rounded up my pizza order.

380 x 579 is the aspect ratio and size, which is different than it was before.
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Capisci. :?: