The union of 2 points in free space …

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

The union of 2 points in free space …

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Define an egg shape when each point is the center of one sphere and on the surface of another.

Some seeds are shaped like that too.

How two become one. 8-)

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

Our brains work that way too to create thoughts and words in alignment with the material world. That's why the satanists use screwing up the body to screw up the brain. And why they push perverted sexual agendas. It weakens us from thinking straight.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

juliet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:04 am Our brains work that way too to create thoughts and words in alignment with the material world. That's why the satanists use screwing up the body to screw up the brain. And why they push perverted sexual agendas. It weakens us from thinking straight. :?:
Saw your post about the evil lady, and your absence at https://www.hedgelinenews.com and hope you’re ok.

This is the spy’s post number 8 for today.❗️

Where does God come up with all this stuff. :?:

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

High Spy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:59 pm
juliet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:04 am Our brains work that way too to create thoughts and words in alignment with the material world. That's why the satanists use screwing up the body to screw up the brain. And why they push perverted sexual agendas. It weakens us from thinking straight. :?:
Saw your post about the evil lady, and your absence at https://www.hedgelinenews.com and hope you’re ok.

This is the spy’s post number 8 for today.❗️

Where does God come up with all this stuff. :?:
Thank you!

I am never absent from hedgelinenews... if it appears to be so; it's because something big is coming...

But thank you for your concern, and for noticing!

Since, it's a long podcast... (full listening is only required for the knights of my soon to be Empire) I recommend skipping 2/3rds of the way through to the discussion about religion/sects/the cross.

https://www.hedgelinenews.com/podcast/p ... oon7240427

https://www.hedgelinenews.com/podcast/p ... oon7240427

Battle for the Sects - Julie & Co Everything News

News Hour: Ukraine and the exoneration of Russia, Project Veritas, Public Education, Plandemic, AI, Climate Hoax, Medbeds, UFOs/UAPs/Balloons, Toxic Trains, Pedophilia, Futures Past

​Discussion Hour: The observation effect, power of group intention for manifestation, the Cross, Christianity/Indian religions, religious rituals and sacraments, purifying our hearts, bowing the knee

Listen on Rumble:
https://www.rumble.com/v29zyby-battle-f ... sects.html

Listen on Spotify:
https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/Us6uEQGswxb

Download Here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BVt93- ... sp=sharing

​Temporary Download:
https://gofile.io/d/qtPn8U

https://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-th ... 9846.html​

Juniper
Marshmallow

Post by Juniper »

juliet wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:21 pm
Listen on Rumble:
v29zyby

Listening and trying to embed, but rumble.com refused to connect. :x

At 24 minutes "Some people are trained as the custodians".

My first job was being a custodian at the church office building where me first March 8 experience began in the classroom on 2L.

Weird thinking about it now: Back then they called it a classroom. :roll:

The math test question problem is poorly constructed. One answer should have the correct end digit, yet be wrong. Any real math test is not multiple guess and you must show your work, but scoring then is much more subjective and labor intensive.

The main page showed "placeholder" which was the sub-title. This time it's blank to see what that does there. :idea:

0CqhnSMu5iY7zIs231qHL3

Spotify won't cooperate either. :evil:

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

One hour 20 minutes in, the part about intention. :idea:

Our intention is to do God's will in cooperation with his last day servant.

Apropos, but not words without silent consonants. 🐳 CBNC

Christ, and Crist too, is our prime example,

and our prime directive.❗

Image . . . * . . . . . . . . **

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

Juniper wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:39 pm
Listen on Rumble:
v29zyby

My first job was being a custodian at the church office building where me first March 8 experience began in the classroom on 2L.

The math test question problem is poorly constructed. One answer should have the correct end digit, yet be wrong. Any real math test is not multiple guess and you must show your work, but scoring then is much more subjective and labor intensive.

The main page showed "placeholder" which was the sub-title. This time it's blank to see what that does there. :idea:

0CqhnSMu5iY7zIs231qHL3

It's almost as if people don't want me to build my empire ... :( And it's sad because my empire believes in free doughnuts for all.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

juliet wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:56 pm
Listen on Rumble:
v29zyby

0CqhnSMu5iY7zIs231qHL3

It's almost as if people don't want me to build my empire ... :( And it's sad because my empire believes in free doughnuts for all.
I was able to listen to it on Rumble.

Hanging out with son will comment more later. He just showed up as I was typing.

Priorities... :D

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

Finrock wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:05 pm

v29zyby

0CqhnSMu5iY7zIs231qHL3

Hanging out with son will comment more later. He just showed up as I was typing.

Thank you!

I try to provide it available for the public to download as an alternative so it can be fully your choice when to listen even if the apocalypse happens.

Looks like you do have your priorities right... God, family; and then me... great!

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:57 pm

Yes love it. And, it's nice to finally see your photo also...

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

juliet wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:20 pm

Thank you!

I try to provide it available for the public to download as an alternative so it can be fully your choice when to listen even if the apocalypse happens.

Looks like you do have your priorities right... God, family; and then me... great!
I didn't listen to the whole thing. I listened to the first 10 minutes or so and then I listened from about the 2/3 rd mark and I just relistened to a part I wanted to comment on.

So a few days ago I was thinking about the uncertainty principle. And the Spirit gave me the following ideas but written down in words...

Specifically I was thinking about Schrödinger's cat experiment.

Then I considered the idea concerning quatum entanglement but also the nature of particles at quatum level and how they exist in all states at once and it is only in the observation of a particular particle are we able to know what it's "state" is.

I then thought about our beliefs or our intentions and I speculated that most people who put the cat in the box will assume the cat is still alive in fact they will have no doubt, really, unless there is reason to doubt and for most there would not be. So the intentions are the cat is alive. But what if everyone truly believed the cat was dead?

So the idea was that we seem to some how have the ability to determine the state of quantum particles by observing them and instead of our observation randomly "stopping" the chaotic fluxuation of a particle in a given state instead it is that our intentions, conscious or subconscious, actually determines the observed state.

So in essence we get to choose our reality based on our faith or belief or intensions and that there is a way to really hone and master this skill.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

juliet wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:21 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:57 pm

Yes love it. And, it's nice to finally see your photo also...
You're funny.

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

Finrock wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:20 am
juliet wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:20 pm

Thank you!

I didn't listen to the whole thing. I listened to the first 10 minutes or so and then I listened from about the 2/3 rd mark and I just relistened to a part I wanted to comment on.

So a few days ago I was thinking about the uncertainty principle. And the Spirit gave me the following ideas but written down in words...

Specifically I was thinking about Schrödinger's cat experiment.

Then I considered the idea concerning quatum entanglement but also the nature of particles at quatum level and how they exist in all states at once and it is only in the observation of a particular particle are we able to know what it's "state" is.

I then thought about our beliefs or our intentions and I speculated that most people who put the cat in the box will assume the cat is still alive in fact they will have no doubt, really, unless there is reason to doubt and for most there would not be. So the intentions are the cat is alive. But what if everyone truly believed the cat was dead?

So the idea was that we seem to some how have the ability to determine the state of quantum particles by observing them and instead of our observation randomly "stopping" the chaotic fluxuation of a particle in a given state instead it is that our intentions, conscious or subconscious, actually determines the observed state.

So in essence we get to choose our reality based on our faith or belief or intensions and that there is a way to really hone and master this skill.

I think that is inspired... the Godhead has 3 different perspectives, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit - together perhaps you can create patterns that determine reality .... our intention, our subconscious, and unconscious - the unconscious is the physical body the intention is our conscious and the subconscious is the "word" or "language" that connects our intention to our physical body's sensory experiences. How does one even have the thought occur to them that the cat may be dead? Did it come from inspiration? Especially in an environment where no one ever had that thought before...

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:37 pm Image

Define an egg shape when each point is the center of one sphere and on the surface of another.

How two become one. 8-)
This is also the number 8. ❗️

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Finrock wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:30 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:37 pm
8d85

How two become one. 8-)
This is also the number 8. ❗️

While posting: viewtopic.php?t=857

The thought occurred to me that one sphere represents the number 38, the second sphere represents the number 5, and the union represents the number 19.

Bog topic 857 encapsulates 8 and subforum 57 exceedingly well. 8-)
3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

… Russia …​
Re: The Russian Military, not as inept as they appear
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1388933
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:24 pm
darknesstolight wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:48 pm The Russian military still appears inept.

https://www.rt.com/russia/577036-russia-ukraine-act-seriously/ wrote:
Vladimir Putin: “You limey wankers ain’t seen nothing yet”

“Speaking to the BBC, when asked how long he thought it would take for the fighting to cease, Kelin replied that it ‘depends on the efforts in escalation of war that [are] being undertaken by NATO countries, especially by the UK.’

The envoy went on to say that ‘it is a big idealistic mistake to think that Ukraine may prevail,’ adding that Russia is 16 times bigger than Ukraine and possesses enormous resources. He stated further that Moscow ‘hasn’t... started yet to act very seriously.’

At the same time, Kelin warned that ‘sooner or later, of course, this escalation may get a new dimension which we do not need and we do not want,’ pointing to the UK’s recent decision to send Ukraine long-range missiles and tanks, as well as ongoing deliberations about potential shipments of modern aircraft…”
Someone here once said wanker. …
Words that will live in infamy. :lol:

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

High Spy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:31 pm
… Russia …​
Re: The Russian Military, not as inept as they appear
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1388933

Words that will live in infamy. :lol:
Prophecy fulfilled. 8-)

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Re: The fried egg
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 3#p2857773
Physics Guy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:01 am Maybe it's a big fried egg, from a big chicken, fried in a big pan? I'm trying to stop overthinking things and I feel that this is a good start.
The union of 2 points in free space is egg shaped when the points expand equally in all directions at the same rate. The two spheres may become enormous, but their union becomes a static shape, when their union is complete.