Fire

Moderator: Juniper

Finrock
Marshmallow

Fire

Post by Finrock »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:38 am
Sunain wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:26 pm Ecological disasters like this is why the earth will need to be renewed. There was another train rerailment today. Get your emergency packs in order and have a place of refugue lined up.
Much of it energy related as we devour evil OPEC fruit, having let loose of OTEC. :(
Original_Intent wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:49 pm Some excellent information here, the section on the ark of the covenant and its relation to the New World were eye opening.

Valo’s new Avatar image intrigues me, and I would be most appreciative of his comments about fire.Perchance he may bog about it too.
Fire.

That fire has something in it. Wonder if anyone else sees it?

In was baptized by fire 2012, I am pretty sure that was the year. At the time, so hard to explain, but I was different and I experience time weird. I dare not waste the vulnerability here explaining further.

I did not see anything with my physical eyes. But as I uttered the words, "Oh Jesus Christ, have mercy on me!" I was immediately struck down to the floor by powerful consuming complete body sensation that prevented me from talking any further and I had no strength in my body. The sensation was good but overwhelming so not recreational good. I wasn't in exstacy but I would say most closely related to getting an electric jolt except there is no pain or discomfort and it also felt comforting like I was being enveloped by God's arms.

My life changed forever after that day and I've never been able to see the world again as I did before that day. I spent a couple of weeks afterwards feeling exstatic and happy. I felt connected to others and the world like I hadn't before. I was able to prophecy and saw visions of future events and could now testify with an assurance as never before about the atonement because my guilt and my shame which was intense prior was gone.

I felt renewed. I felt loved. I had gained a knowledge.

I love campfires and watching the flames. I have watched and pondered for many hours some nights when I am visiting my family at Arkansas for vacations where the avatar was taken.

It's a weird thing, fire.

The image, if you look at it long enough, you’ll also see its prophetic.

But fire also is an image used to signify cleansing. And refiners fire is hot. So if we take the implications of crafting a sword, it spends a significant amount of time in the fire before its a real sword that is powerful and deadly and strong. One "splash" in the flames is not sufficient. A sword will also need to stay in the fire for a prolonged period of time. This is normal and expected.

You also have to beat the h ell out out of the sword. The pressure from the hammer literally forces out impurities when the steel is hot enough and you have to keep repeating.

So the refining process, which comes after a suitable peace of steel has been made, takes time and will be rigorous and involves lots of pressure. But in the hands of the Master Smith it's Excalibur ❗️

"Nothing hard comes from soft."

Enoch
Marshmallow

Post by Enoch »

Thanks for Sharing - mine was similar ~ for me it was an all encompassing love and power ~ that accepted me with all the anger rage and turbulence, etc I had -

I did experience like a 3 month high - I loved myself and others around me in a way that all my fears disappeared

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

Anybody see anything in the fire?

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Figured if I asked a question about the avatar I should supply a demo

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Finrock wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:46 pm Anybody see anything in the fire?

Yea

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

High Spy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:42 pm

Yea
What do you see?

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valo wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:00 pm

Yea
What do you see?

A fire man bowing to the fire, and the fiery mouth of a dragon.

What do you see. :?:

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:02 pm
Valo wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:00 pm
Yea
What do you see?

A fire man bowing to the fire, and the fiery mouth of a dragon.

What do you see. :?:
I see the gapping mouth of a dragon, skyscrapers fallen and a dividing line between the wicked and righteous.

Did not see the fireman. Need to look for it

Thanks!

Juniper
Marshmallow

Post by Juniper »

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The old club building was demolished in 2018 and will be replaced with the 42-story Kimpton Hotel.
Kimpton, but not Hotel. 🐳

IFF the p or t in Kimpton is silent.

How can we know. :?:
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Kudos =~ Capisci. :?: . . . * . . . . . . . . **

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

BeNotDeceived wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:18 am
The old club building was demolished in 2018 and will be replaced with the 42-story Kimpton Hotel.
Kimpton, but not Hotel. 🐳

IFF the p or t in Kimpton is silent.

How can we know. :?:
Good question. Didn't see that until you pointed out.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

ClQITTf1144 is 38 minutes long and begins with a fire.

When will you next build a fire. :?:

Families have colors.

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

Enoch wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:34 pm Thanks for Sharing - mine was similar ~ for me it was an all encompassing love and power ~ that accepted me with all the anger rage and turbulence, etc I had -

I did experience like a 3 month high - I loved myself and others around me in a way that all my fears disappeared
That's cool.

Juniper
Marshmallow

Post by Juniper »

Finrock wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:17 am … It's a weird thing, fire.

The image, if you look at it long enough, you’ll also see its prophetic.

But fire also is an image used to signify cleansing. And refiners fire is hot. So if we take the implications of crafting a sword, it spends a significant amount of time in the fire before its a real sword that is powerful and deadly and strong. One "splash" in the flames is not sufficient. A sword will also need to stay in the fire for a prolonged period of time. This is normal and expected.

You also have to beat the h ell out out of the sword. The pressure from the hammer literally forces out impurities when the steel is hot enough and you have to keep repeating.

So the refining process, which comes after a suitable peace of steel has been made, takes time and will be rigorous and involves lots of pressure. But in the hands of the Master Smith it's Excalibur ❗️

"Nothing hard comes from soft."

Watcher Palmer rambles on endlessly, so maybe something to listen while staring into the fire.

March8-18 window has just begun, with Pi Day in just two short days.

Add Palmer’s ramble to the bramble. :lol:

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: 3 Maccabees: the elephants get angry
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 1#p1347601
Niemand wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:57 pm For some reason this audiobook has the sound of a campfire and crickets in the background, but the reader's voice is tolerable.

This is the NRSV translation again. (43 mins.)