The time is not yet

The most polite of societies, for people that like it that way.
High Spy
Marshmallow

The time is not yet

Post by High Spy »

Ain’t ain't a word, but ain’t that the truth.

Autocorrect and autocorrect both are no good with the word ain’t.

When did ain’t become a word. :?:

Before that, the time for ain’t to be a word was, not yet.

Anyways ASHH doesn’t expire any sooner than 2025, so not much is expected until then.

Anything before 2025 will be tame compared to what comes after.

So the saying for today is: The time is not yet.❗️
Posts liked by High Spy is a new link created to replace my signature.

BeNotDeceived
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: Rob Smith's Latest Post
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1361970
BuriedTartaria wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:26 pm I respect his passion for chastity. I have mixed feelings for him overall. I'll take a look at what he wrote. I would like to point out he isn't the only *Mormon-related figure (including people who are purely commentators and commentators who are alleging encounters with the other side of the veil saying we're at the door (within in this decade or the next decade) of Christ's Second Coming.

*Even outside of Mormonism, there are people who aren't claiming a prophetic role who can read the writing on the wall and they can see that time is almost up and they're preaching that message

'We Are at the End of the Age of the Gentiles': Pat Robertson Explains End Times Jerusalem Prophecy

Video is from 4 June 2020.

How does the time of the gentiles correlate :?:
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Kudos =~ Capisci. :?: . . . * . . . . . . . . **

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

It seems to me the only course of action, practical and real, is to love God and love others and let the shit fall where it falls and put our trust in God.

I like what Juliet said in the Crew chat about Jack Sparrow and the idea of a pirate following his/her heart. I don't mean do as you please damn the consequences. I mean God created us so we might have joy and as long as we don't take this temporal life too seriously we can en joy it but I feel the only way to truly attain this type of joy in this life is to give it all away and give in to God completely.

The more I give up on trying to please the ideas the world seems to favor the more God has room in my heart to work.

If God has something for me to do I am going to wait on Him to instruct me and guide my actions, even to the point of moving of motivating me to act. He is gonna have to animate my body if He needs me to act or say something otherwise I'm gonna trust my heart which I believe is good.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Finrock wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:22 am It seems to me the only course of action, practical and real, is to love God and love others and let the shit fall where it falls and put our trust in God.

I like what Juliet said in the Crew chat about Jack Sparrow and the idea of a pirate following his/her heart. I don't mean do as you please damn the consequences. I mean God created us so we might have joy and as long as we don't take this temporal life too seriously we can en joy it but I feel the only way to truly attain this type of joy in this life is to give it all away and give in to God completely.

The more I give up on trying to please the ideas the world seems to favor the more God has room in my heart to work.

If God has something for me to do I am going to wait on Him to instruct me and guide my actions, even to the point of moving of motivating me to act. He is gonna have to animate my body if He needs me to act or say something otherwise I'm gonna trust my heart which I believe is good.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... e-1196537/

Since reading Alexis’ words, I’ve carried them as a universal truth; that the only way we preserve the people, places, or things we care for is with love, not hatred. This is often easier said than done, of course. But I find myself coming back to her statement as if it were a mantra.
Courtesy of TheSpyFM a moment ago.