That's what BND posted here.

Asking: How did that turn out. :?:

Only one person responded.
Michael Sherwin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:04 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:23 pm
EmmaLee wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:36 pm
Always! ;)
Need look no further as per USGS update. :o
Michael Sherwin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:22 pm First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
The timing of the first demo was amazing, as per: https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 5#p1124195

It be the first strong quake reported, occurring < 7 days after declaration. :mrgreen:
I don't know what else I can do to get people to acknowledge that all that has happened in my life is not just coincidence or made up. I wonder how many have even been paying enough attention to even know what you are talking about?
There are time stamped posts showing the invite given on May 15th of 2021 and the quake with the invited magnitude occurring on 2021-05-21. There were no sizeable quakes occurring in the interim. Brother Sherwin ended up being vanquished to Outer Darkness. He posted "My time here is at an end." near the winter solstice when his post count became 1957. He is welcome and encouraged to create a bog account, as is anyone interested in what he has to say on this matter, and many others.
3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩

BeNotDeceived  
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: What do we need humans for ?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 2#p1356332
BeNotDeceived wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:54 am
endlessQuestions wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:43 am We don't need humans for anything.

But God needs us for a wise purpose that is revealed in our standard works.
What is our standard works,
considering https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php? ... mit=Search. :?:
With one word many questions may be answered similar to the one picture on March 8 paving the way for the earthquake on March 18th as per march8miracle.org for those willing to seek them out.

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

Steve Fletcher is saying the astronomy shows a war in heaven for the next couple weeks, ending on March 22. Jesus said pray that your flight be not in winter or on the Sabbath. Well, March 21 is the last day of Winter and the new moon Sabbath is on March 23. So, is March 22 .... is that the day Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation standing in the Holy Place let the children of Judea flee to the mountains?

I also believe that the children of Judea are actually the Caucasians. Not the modern day state of Israel.

The Wicker Man
Marshmallow

Post by The Wicker Man »

juliet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:18 am Steve Fletcher is saying the astronomy shows a war in heaven for the next couple weeks, ending on March 22. Jesus said pray that your flight be not in winter or on the Sabbath. Well, March 21 is the last day of Winter and the new moon Sabbath is on March 23. So, is March 22 .... is that the day Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation standing in the Holy Place let the children of Judea flee to the mountains?

I also believe that the children of Judea are actually the Caucasians. Not the modern day state of Israel.
I used to watch Steve Fletcher's videos because they were interesting. The problem was that he claimed surety or even direct knowledge from the Spirit that "this is it" and every time he was wrong. Actually he's been wrong afaik more than anyone else in the history of the world as he seems to always have a date in play with one or more waiting in development to take the last failed prediction's place. I can tell that the timing for the war in heaven is not yet.

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:36 pm
juliet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:18 am Steve Fletcher is saying the astronomy shows a war in heaven for the next couple weeks, ending on March 22. Jesus said pray that your flight be not in winter or on the Sabbath. Well, March 21 is the last day of Winter and the new moon Sabbath is on March 23. So, is March 22 .... is that the day Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation standing in the Holy Place let the children of Judea flee to the mountains?

I used to watch Steve Fletcher's videos because they were interesting. The problem was that he claimed surety or even direct knowledge from the Spirit that "this is it" and every time he was wrong. Actually he's been wrong afaik more than anyone else in the history of the world as he seems to always have a date in play with one or more waiting in development to take the last failed prediction's place. I can tell that the timing for the war in heaven is not yet.
I think his interpretations that these are rapture watch dates are incorrect... but I have been drawn to watching the story of the stars recently, since the comet in aurigua when the Turkey earthquake hit. When I pray about it, I don't get any answers. But the idea that the timeline is not yet is something I can resonate with.... I have my own ideas but I have had the feeling too that my timeline may be earlier than what Jesus is planning.

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

juliet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:48 pm
I think his interpretations that these are rapture watch dates are incorrect... but I have been drawn to watching the story of the stars recently, since the comet in aurigua when the Turkey earthquake hit. When I pray about it, I don't get any answers. But the idea that the timeline is not yet is something I can resonate with.... I have my own ideas but I have had the feeling too that my timeline may be earlier than what Jesus is planning.

Re: EQ: I know people want a Davidic Servant to show up and save the day.
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p1364837
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:26 am
ransomme wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:58 am Ok, riddle me this...

When was the first seal opened (approximately)?
Second?
Etc?
Only the seventh seal has opened. It is the first to open.

To see this:

1) Roll up a first paper and place a seal on it.
2) Roll a second paper around the first paper, and seal the bundle.
3) Repeat rolling more papers onto the bundle and sealing each in turn.

Hopefully you can now visualize that the outer most seal is the seventh one placed.

When the seventh seal opened in 2010

the ASHH began, and will end sometime between 2025 and 2040.
There is my latest understanding and attempt to explain why the seventh seal opens first. Having posted it, I now see the 6th seal could open anytime after the seventh seal is opened. Must all seal openings include the appearance of an angel and a trump sounding, as occurred in 2002, and 2020 respectively. :?:

Finrock
Marshmallow

Post by Finrock »

High Spy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:27 pm
juliet wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:48 pm

Re: EQ: I know people want a Davidic Servant to show up and save the day.
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 7#p1364837
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:26 am
ransomme wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:58 am Ok, riddle me this...

When was the first seal opened (approximately)?
Second?
Etc?
Only the seventh seal has opened. It is the first to open.

To see this:

1) Roll up a first paper and place a seal on it.
2) Roll a second paper around the first paper, and seal the bundle.
3) Repeat rolling more papers onto the bundle and sealing each in turn.

Hopefully you can now visualize that the outer most seal is the seventh one placed.

When the seventh seal opened in 2010

the ASHH began, and will end sometime between 2025 and 2040.
There is my latest understanding and attempt to explain why the seventh seal opens first. Having posted it, I now see the 6th seal could open anytime after the seventh seal is opened. Must all seal openings include the appearance of an angel and a trump sounding, as occurred in 2002, and 2020 respectively. :?:
Perhaps ASHH ends 2028.

BeNotDeceived  
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Finrock wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:41 pm
Perhaps ASHH ends 2028.

The pace of events could pick up considerably in April.❗️

Rapid progress of the purple circle will greatly expand horizons.

In which case many things, may again become possible. 🐳

May April Showers Bring an Abundance of May Flowers! 💐

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

Re: Natural Disasters 2023
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1388723
BeNotDeceived wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:18 pm
Lynn wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:31 am Also, Thanks for the post & URL to the Hurghada earthquake. She said it woke her up, as it was after 1 AM (at that time, there was a 7 hour difference (time zone). Currently, it is now 8 ahead of us here in south central Texas after she moved closer to Hurghada, the week after.
Weird they reported the magnitude with three digits of precision. 8-)

When scientists state it was 4.57 it means they are sure that the exact magnitude was greater than 4.565 and less than 4.575. That’s how significant digits work. There was a series of quakes that began with (1) a 5.7 in SLC that landed Moroni’s Instrument. It was followed by a (2) 6.5 in Idaho that shook my son on his unusual birthday. Then The Spirit was invited to answer naysayers with a (3) 7.3, which it did within the week. Each quake 0.8 more powerful than the previous in the geometric sequence. Next an (4a) 8.2 occurred followed closely by (4b) which was reported as an 8.1.

At the time I joked that Mike was sighting in his Earthquake Rifle, but he later clarified that the 4a was measured wrong which made 4b necessary. All this is documented in Bro. Jones EARTHQUAKES! thread, where he posted shortly after 4a and 4b alarmed him.

Thank you for posting about your wife being in the right place at the right time.

It was the perfect seque to our inspired posts. ❗️

#57 strikes again. :lol:

juliet
Marshmallow

Post by juliet »

I don't know if anyone noticed but the earthquake in Turkey was near a city called Adiyaman which sounds like Adam Ondi Ahman. The coordinates near this valley, which has a mount of olives above it.... are 38.0000, 38.0000

High Spy
Marshmallow

Post by High Spy »

juliet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:17 pm I don't know if anyone noticed but the earthquake in Turkey was near a city called Adiyaman which sounds like Adam Ondi Ahman. The coordinates near this valley, which has a mount of olives above it.... are 38.0000, 38.0000
Wow, I wonder if Adam Ondi is truly scriptural, or another of Joseph Smith’s many fabrications. :?:

Re: Face of a 75,000-year-old Neanderthal woman revealed by scientists
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 2#p2861192
Imwashingmypirate wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:10 am
sock puppet wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:03 pm Did Joseph Smith when correcting the Bible set the mistranslations straight??? Inquiring minds want to know.
Joseph smith was a nitwit. You are a bit intense. I'm not trying to push your buttons. I am only discussing my opinion. God may have created everything the way you think. I do not know the facts. I am only expressing another possibility. I believe (but don't know) that a day to God is not a literal earth day. God is said to be omnipotent, time to God will have a whole different set of rules. Time to use can't be seen, only felt based on the rules we have assigned to what it means. But like we can see and manipulate lower dimensions, beings in dimensions higher than the dimension in which time is manifested, may well be able to see and manipulate time. But again, just an idea. I am not coming in here saying I know everything and I am right. I'm expressing ideas and I admit, I am probably wrong.

I do think though, with more assurity than the rest of what I said, that Joseph smith would no more be able to translate the Bible than I could.

⚔️ (Circles are special, especially the purple ones.)

BeNotDeceived  
Marshmallow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: Poll - Are you the Davidic Servant?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1481953
InTheKnow wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:41 pm … the number of Christ.
High Spy wrote:
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 8#p2861498
Physics Guy wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:41 am
The list is long. You Wicker Man fans are proud to claim a single prediction of a two-digit number;
InTheKnow wrote: https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 4#p1481834

Actually there were 5 demonstrations. Three were announced ahead of time. The M7.3, M8.1 and seeing if he could make a positive change to Lake Mead's water level were mentioned ahead of time. All three were fulfilled and in a timely manner. So I have to believe that the first two were also called for especially since the first one was M5.7 and all 4 quakes were equidistant on the number line 0.8M increase each time. That is even more amazing. So that is 5 out of 5. Where have you seen that kind of predictive accuracy before?

Edit: P.S. it is not like Mike frivolously just tossed out predictions willy nilly and just happened to get a few correct. What he did he did 5 times and had 5 successes! And 8 is said to be the number of Christ. 5.7 +0.8 = 6.5 + 0.8 = 7.3 + 0.8 = 8.1 which yields 888 which is the number of Christ.
Brett Ripley here discovered a key earthquake that opened my eyes to the fact that predicting stuff allows the adversary an opportunity. Brett found a 6.6, that was upgraded to a 6.7 as would be the case with 6.66 rounded to two significant digits. Again a predicted 8.1 was preceded closely by an 8.2. Lake Mead filling may have allowed the adversary an opportunity to eradicate many lives with devastating rains in California. Mike called off the 8.9, when his mighty demonstrations fell on deaf ears.

InTheKnow knows. 8-)

Re: Michael Sherwin invites a 7.3 magnitude earthquake
The deception continues to crumble. :lol:
March 8 and 18 made me do it. 8-)

Capisci. :?:

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

I appreciate IntheKnow. Although I have already decided to act in faith, they are providing clearer vision.

Valo
Marshmallow

Post by Valo »

Like what the fuck is going on?

Is a good question to ask. :D